Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Is She? [Rexus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The years had been many since Jiaa first stepped foot upon Jonas' personal vessel and found himself escaping Drommund Kaas with his Father's men following swiftly after them, and in that time he had learnt much; to live in the shadows of the light, in balance and harmony, he had learnt to hide his true nature, to even render himself a regular human in the eyes of those who would persecute his kind, to ensure he kept a low profile. His quey'tek meditations were frequent, constant, only dropping if the need arose for him to replace the focus on his lightsaber or the Force itself, for he could not uphold both.

His focus had likewise shifted in the more recent years of his life, instead turning his attention to seeking out his lost sister, Jyn. She would be ten by now, perhaps a little older... It had been so long since he had seen her that it was hard to recall. But now he was running a trail, a very faint one albeit, but it led him to an area of the Galaxy he had never before explored. When his ship dropped out of hyperspace the planet loomed before him. Atrisia. Was his sister down there right now? Was she alive, safe and well cared for? One thing he knew, this was not Sith-affiliated. Perhaps she had escaped after all.

When the ship broke through the planetary atmosphere he guided it down into a spaceport, upholding the quey'tek which disguised his Force sensitivity. Beneath his cloak rested a single lightsaber, a blaster upon the opposing hip for show. Then he ventured down into the planet, in search of his sister...

Rexus Drath

"Okay, so you're telling me that you don't sell lights?" Rex was at convince store on the planets surface outside of the citadel. He was training two students in the ways of the force and inquisition and he could honestly say that he needed the cigarettes to keep himself sane. One was some ex assassin turned Inquistor that never said or really did anything. And the other was some creepy double dragon walking collection of souls. "Okay man! I need my menthols! Seriously give them!" with eyes blood shot red he hadn't had a decent nights sleep in days with all the training he was giving these kids. Putting a few cred sticks on the counter the clerk took them and slid Rex the wonderful wonderful smokes he craved at this point. He promised Jen he would stop smoking but this was a need at this point.

Leaning the store Rex Immedietly light up one of his cigs and entered his speeder. He would get back to work at the citadel and continue with his day. But something called to him that something was up, shaking it off as jitters Rexus took a deep puff of his cigarette and drove off back towards the citadel. "Damn kids are going to be the end of me." speaking to himself he rolled down the windows of his speeder and blew smoke out the window. He was just trying to get by and do as much for the emperor and empire that he could.

With the cigarette in his mouth still he continued down the road until he reached his destination. The place where all force user came to be trained and also worked over if they didn't agree with the empire's view on how the force should be used. Parking his speeder he sighed and stepped out before hanging out in the parking lot to finish off his cigarette. Taking a few more puffs he was just relaxing at this point waiting till he could go home and begin this hellish nightmare of a workplace over again. @[member="Jiaa Sol"]

Jiaa drank in the sight of the planet; it was beautiful, even where the manmade constructs were concerned. He knew that, should she be here, it was something Jyn would like. The natural aspects were astonishing, and it took him a moment to adjust again. But now it was a matter of figuring out where to check. The Spaceport would have a list of any recent entrants to the planet, at least if she had come through this way. As such it was his first port of call. Inside he glanced over the man behind a monitor, and waited calmly to be seen to. There was no need to be rude, no need to rush the process; if Jyn was here then she would not be going anywhere any time soon, not without using this spaceport at least.

Can I help you?” the man asked, gesturing him forward. Jiaa’s silver gaze lingered down on the man, before nodding just once. “I need to see if one Jyn Sol checked in a vessel recently – it may not be hers, but her name may be on the recor—“ The guard lifted a hand, his eyes steeled. “Sir, that is classified information; do you have a permit to access these records?” That had him stumped, but only for a moment. The room was empty aside from the pair of them, and so he lowered his quey’tek, reaching into his jacket as he did so to disguise it. Bringing out a completely blank datapad he held it out, muttering under his breath as he did so.

I am permitted to access these files” he asserted, to which the guard reiterated the approval, eyes slightly glazed over for just a moment as the suggestion took root within his mind. “Of course, Sir, you know protocol – one moment.” Jiaa waited patiently, and while the guard was preoccupied he focused on rebuilding up his quey’tek incase another entered. It would not do to be busted so soon.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Taking another long puff Rexus held in the smoke before exhaling. "Okay, so there's the star girl. Then double dragon and secret agent man. I really need a vacation." Rexus sighed then let the smoke hang from his lips for a few minutes. He was just enjoying the break. All this training was going to be the end of him and afterwards he was going to need a stuff martini to get some rest. "So if I carry the three and subtract I could." Rex went over numbers in his head trying to figure this whole thing out, they honestly needed a lot of training and Rex was just about the top instructor at the citadel. "So then it won't be as hard to schedule a" Lifting his head Rex felt a small disturbance in the force. It wasn't so much a danger but as if something was going wrong. So he would have to check it out for the simple fact that he did not want to go back to work, at all.

Sighing Rexus flicked his cigarette to the ground and began to enter his speeder and drive towards where he felt the small disturbance. He would check it out make sure everything was going well, it had felt like it was coming from the nearby spaceport a good five minutes from his current location. So this would be pretty easy, a nice simple relaxing drive to the port. Realize that nothing was going on and then call it a day. Grabbing his communicator he spoke into it "Hey this Is Drath, I'm taking my lunch." They may of been a covert fighting force of inquisitors but they still had to clock in and out every day. "Can't believe I'm wasting my lunch on this." Grumbling to himself Rexus continued to drive down the roads of the city until he reached the spaceport. Parking and stepping out of his speeder Rex slowly made his way inside to check it out.

In front of him were the normal every day things of the port. Nothing seemed out of place and everything was going to plan. But just to be safe he would have a quick scan of the area. @[member="Jiaa Sol"]

As obediently as a well-trained hound the man behind the desk brought up the records he was hoping to see. Moving his gaze to the data-screen provided his eyes wandered down the list, boring holes into the device as his annoyance grew. Nothing, there was no record of her being here. Running a hand up through his hair he sighed, and waved a hand so the man would return the device to its place upon his desk. “One last thing; have you seen or heard of a girl, her name is Jyn?” It was an extremely long shot, and even as he said it the man shook his head. “Jyn Sol, a little girl… About this high.” There Jiaa made a gesture to an area about chest-height, before swiftly adding, “She’s a human, but she has purple eyes…

Realising that he was beginning to sound desperate, especially after the man behind the desk gave him a blank stare, he shook his head. “Forget it, thanks anyway.” He had already broken cover too much for one day, it was time to get out of here, find a cantina and lay low for a few hours so as not to seem suspicious. He doubted many people simply came and went within the space of half an hour on a planet such as this. It was too beautiful, and he knew Jyn would agree.

Turning he made his way toward the door, giving the man who stood there one lingering glance with his silver gaze. But the moment passed and soon he was through the sliding door and out into the street beyond. This had been his last lead, without it he had nothing. What was she doing, roaming from Empire to Empire? Why had she left the Sith to join the Imperium, and then the Imperium to come here? He knew she was somewhere in Atrisia space… Or was she? Frustrated he yet again ran a hand through his hair and sucked in a long breath of fresh air. It was time to begin clue-hunting again.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom