Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is everyone?

Zz'acc

Z
[member="Christian Slade"]
*main body of the newest page in the dominion*

Lol im more of the IC guy. Heck, activity got low in the dominion so i brought in an alt lol.

Zz'acc

Z
Lol and in regards to Masters, Im looking to elevate the Sith's super beast as swift as humanly possible. So plow through some RPs with me to aid in getting another Master/Knight (a karkin huge one at that. 90 tons. Nuff said)?

[member="Christian Slade"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Christian Slade said:
Why have I been the only one to post in here in the last almost day now? Not acceptable.
I believe the stunted activity derives from the fact that the Faction Owner has more or less retired. :(

I'm not honestly sure who is even the leader at this point.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Last thing I remember was him telling me about it, how he ran out of stuff to do in RP because he's been doing it for so many years, and then we were apparently removed from the TSC Skype Chat. I can only assume he has recently cleared me from his contact list as well, unless he changed his name... or I'm blind. x_x

We'll just follow the chain of command and assume he'll stop by again, I suppose. Whoever was second in command gets bumped up, so on and so forth like any other rank organizational structure.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
If he doesn't have the sack to hang around and do his job then I'll do it for him. It's not an option to bail without a word to those who were supporting you.

I support [member="Christian Slade"]'s replacement for leadership position, if replacement is indeed necessary. I'm not interested in seeing our faction fall apart because of inactive OOC leadership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom