Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is a Jedi to call home?

Elmont Block

Your focus determines your reality
This is my second Jedi character. My first has a home and it seemed wrong to place Elmont in the same Faction. But where is a good Faction for him to find a Master and be part of a greater whole?

Going solo doesn't seem to work (at least for me) but if a willing Master wanted to take him under their wing and take him to Knighthood, I'm prepared to listen.

So, what options are out there for me to choose from?

Thanks for reading this far :)

tumblr_mlenaj3yA01rusxr3o1_500.gif

[member="Elmont Block"]

Welcome!

Well, I direct you to the Order Of The Silver Jedi...

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/239-the-order-of-the-silver-jedi/

100% Light Side Jedi, and able to take those Dark Jedi/Sith looking for redemption. Hopefully akin to what we see in the movies at heart.

Here to have fun, be Jedi, explore, defend, fight and everything else thrown our way.

Different "cells" you can fall into, like Guardians, Shadows, Sages etc - whatver you want your character to be, there are writers and characters ready to help get you out there with what we do.

tumblr_mz7x9o7d0h1rzik3go1_400.gif

Shout out also to our allies in the West - the Galactic Alliance, who also house Jedi and all sorts of rogues and heroes :

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/516-the-galactic-alliance/

Have a look, and see what suits your needs! Have fun out there.

Elmont Block

Your focus determines your reality
[member="Benjamin Atlas"] and [member="Connor Harrison"]

Given [member="Sorel Crieff"] is a Silver already, I had decided that I wanted to keep them apart. Maybe I'll change my mind, but for now, I'll keep my options open.

As for the Alliance, I'll be sure to take a better look. Elmont feels more grey (and I mean non-conformist, not ambivalent to light and dark) and so they may be a good match for him.

55967-thank-you-gif-kJG3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom