Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where do we go, where do we go now

The force-light Class was finally over. Once the class concluded a few students began to mingle and talk among one another. He saw that Caden was standing alone. Okkeus had talked with the Padawan a little during the class, but he seemed nice. Hopefully he was up for an adventure.

Strolling up to him, he began to talk with Caden.

“Hey man, I saw that you weren’t doing anything. I heard that there might be some buildings to explore on this island. Want to join me?”

Turning toward the ocean he waved his hand to have Caden follow. Sand was starting to slip into my shoes. It moved its way around my entire foot. It almost tickled. Deciding that it would be boring to walk alone, he started up a conversation.

“So, is what is your favorite force-ability?”

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

I don’t really have much of a plan for this RP. I guess we will just have to see where to goes!

He had been packing up, ready to return to the temple.

He'd been studying the Jedi Knight through the lesson. Caden was impressed by the man with the robotic hand, he seemed to show a vast understanding of the force and the knowledge that came along with that. It was something that Caden wished to achieve in the near future.

He'd studied the planet Takodana before he'd traveled. When the invitation to go and have a wander, an adventure and an explore, he couldn't say no. Takodana had reportedly been the site of a major conflict during the rise of the original First Order. He was sure there would be some nice goodies laying around.

Obviously he'd followed the Jedi Knight. The temple would still be there when they got back.

Okkeus had initiated conversation while they walked. He'd asked a pretty interesting question, his favorite force ability. He may not have known how to use many, but he'd been reading up on the many powers and abilities that the force could grant those who learnt to control it.

He kept quiet about his own gift.

"Master, I've always enjoyed reading about all sides of the force, particularly the abilities it grants in regards to becoming a better version of yourself. Being able to increase your speed for example seems like it would be extremely useful in situations"

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

“Speed a very nice ability indeed. My favorite is force-static, which combines speed and lightning.”

Okkeus somewhat winced at the title Caden have given him. Master? He was still a knight. Plus, wasn’t he only like two years older than the Padawan?

“Hey, and you can just call me Okkeus. I mean...technically I’m not a Master yet, only a Knight.

We continued walking in the beach. He had only been to Takodana a few times, but never had the chance to explore it.

After about thirty minutes of walking, he noticed something in the ground. Jogging over to it Okkeus got onto his knees. Something white was sticking out of the ground. Digging in the sand he eventually found it. It was a very worn, very old helmet. It looked like it was from the long-forgotten first-order.

“Well would you look at that!”

Standing up he held it in his hands. After looking at it for a few seconds he handed it to Caden, letting the Padawan see it as well.

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

Force Static was something he had never once heard of.

Yet it was a power he decided he would study further upon returning to the temple. Maybe he decided he would seek Okkeus out upon returning to the temple and the man, the Jedi Knight, could teach him the power. The ability to combine speed and lightning seemed incredibly enjoyable.

He watched the reaction to being called "master". It was something that the masters of the temple and academy had drilled into him as a sign of respect, but he would make notes. Okkeus, the Jedi Knight, not Master. He smiled to himself slightly.

The duo walked across the beach, exchanging small talk.

It was Okkeus stopping that drew the young Jedi Padawan's attention. The Jedi Knight dug in the sand for a few moments before pulling out an old, beaten helmet. He looked at it for a few moments before handing it over to Caden, who himself studied the helmet.

He slung the backpack from his shoulders, and forced the helmet inside. It took some rearranging of the contents of the bag, the moving of a water bottle, but the helmet eventually fit. It was something that he certainly liked the look of, a relic of a past time.

Then Caden looked up.

In the distance, through the woods, stood the ruins. They were very visible, almost pretty. They were once a castle, Caden vaguely remembered reading. He didn't know much more than that, but he knew that he absolutely wanted to go and explore the ruins.

He tapped the Jedi Knight on the shoulder, and pointed.

"Master... sorry. Okkeus. The ruins are just behind this wood, if you'd like to go and explore?"

Okkeus looked ahead to where Caden had pointed. Through the tall trees and overgrown bushes he could barely make out the ruins. Nodding his head, he and Caden continued toward the temple. Trudging through the tall bushes he ran into some comb webs. Spitting them out and wiping his face, he began to chuckle. It didn't matter if he was a Jedi Kmight, he was still terrified of spiders.

Once out of the bushes he could see bits and pieces of ancient armor. They lined the ground randomly, like someone's bag just spilt open and started dropping them. Most were just small fragments, but others were full on knee pads or shoulder protectors. Watching his step he carefully went over the armor. Looking up he saw it. Though it had been through many battles the stone still stood high. Overgrown by moss the temple was now more green than grey.

"Watch out for failing stone."

He couldn't live with himself in Caden got hurt. He and the Padawan were becoming good friends. Hopefully it was a long friendship. Caden felt like a brother to him more than anything.

Ducking underneath a huge fallen brick they entered the temple. Inside was old seats and booths. Something fell to his right. Quickly turning, hand already on his blade, he saw it was nothing more than some small creatures. No harm.

"Wow, this is cool!"

He couldn't help hide his excitement. This place was centuries old. Who knows what they will find.

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

He was like a kid in a candy store.

He had followed the young Jedi Knight through the trees, careful not to face plant as he did. The roots of many were pushing through the soil, and a lot of the light was lost through the thick leaves that formed the canopy above the young, exploring duo.

He HATED spiders.

So he was absolutely, one hundred percent glad that it was Okkeus that ran into the webs and not him. The Jedi Knight took it quite well, laughing it off. Caden knew he would have just had an absolute freak out, he was not a fan of spiders, especially not the really big alien ones.

They eventually reached the ruins. It was almost a sensory overload, the grey and green stone from the ruins mixed with the scorch marks. Armour littered the ground, mostly shards but there were a few larger pieces in there. Caden was actually annoyed he didn't have more storage space.

The warning from the Jedi Knight was highly appreciated.

The duo walked into what was once a stunning castle, now just ruins. The booths around them were torn up, dusty and covered in a moss like substance. Caden was actually quite concerned about it, he really didn't want to know what said substance was.

Caden almost took up a leadership role as they walked through what was once a cantina of sorts, set up in the ruins. It wasn't intentional, he didn't think he was better than the older Jedi in anyway, he was just really excited to be having a look through history.

Caden climbed over the bar, and began to pull through boxes.

Okkeus watch as the Padawan happily started exploring. He was glad that he invited Caden on this adventure. Once he heard him start rummaging through boxes he started to explore himself. There was no way that Caden was going to get all of the cool stuff.

Walking over to a nearby booth, he saw some items scattered across the floor. Kneeling down to the ground his knee impacted the stone floor, dust shooting up from underneath it. Peering closely he saw the items: About nineteen credits, an old pair of goggles, ancient playing cards, and a small book. He picked up the items one by one and set them in his bag. The book though, he took a closer look at.

Lightly blowing dust off of the cover it revealed a picture. On the cover was Mandolorian symbol. Carefully opening up the book he began to inspect the context. It was in a language he could understand. Letting out a sigh he closed the book, setting it next to the other items.

Making his way back to Caden he saw the boy still rummaging through things. What had he found? He decided to show him what he found.

"Hey Caden, come look at this. I think you'll like it."

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

Caden left the boxes on the floor.

Yet, he took something first. He was only small, but he figured it'd be something cool to show Okkeus. He climbed over the bar and walked across what was once the cantina. He was covered in dust, not that he minded. Dust would wash off, the memories he was gaining would live with him.

He crouched down next to Okkeus.

He dropped his find on the floor, a little lighter with the symbol of the Bounty Hunter's Guild on it. It was nothing special, just something cool. Caden liked cool, he liked odd things that he could just imagine had a great big, wide history. For example, that lighter may well have traveled the galaxy with a galaxy wide hit man.

The masters at the academy always said he had an overactive imagination.

Then he noted the book, and he picked it up. He flicked through it super quickly, just to see what it was. He noted the text inside was written in Mando'a, the language of the Mandalorian's. It was a language he knew, not fluently but that he knew none the less.

He slid the book into his backpack as Okkeus showed his finds.

As Caden looked at what he had found, Okkeus examined the lighter. It was very cool and unique. Turning away from the boy he flicked the lighter, hoping for a spark. Nothing. Oh well, worth a shot.

Once they were done he looked over at a booth, one of the few still standing. After confirming that it's chairs could support any weight, he motioned the boy over to come and sit. Once they were both seated he spread the items out. The pay both looked at the items again, almsot as if there were small details they missed.

Okkeus liked being around Caden. He was funny, smart, had an active imagination, and was skilled in the force. Though he was only a few years older than him, he thought about asking the boy to be his Padawan for a while now. They got along really well, wish is always a good sign for two people becoming master and Padawan. Letting out a breathe he saw that Caden was still looking at the items. Well, time to drop the question.

"Caden, you are a great friend and a great Padawan. We make a perfect team together. This is why I wanted to ask you this. How would you like to be my Padawan?"

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

He stood there for a second, dumbfounded.

"Caden, you are a great friend and a great Padawan. We make a perfect team together. This is why I wanted to ask you this. How would you like to be my Padawan?"

The young Jedi Padawan let a small grin slide across his face. Obviously Master Dainlei had seen something within him. He was honored in lots of ways that the man had seen something in him, and the fact that the Jedi Knight had called him a great Padawan.

He didn't even realize he was still looking at the stuff on the table.

He looked up to Okkeus, tried to figure out what was going through the man's head. He tried to figure out where the question had come from, why the Jedi Knight felt that he was the right person to take as a Padawan. Obviously it the whole great team and great friend but...

"Master Dainlei... Okkeus. I'd be honored"

The young Jedi Padawan smiled, and looked around the former cantina in shock.

"You know what? I guess you can call me master now, huh."

Laughing at his own statement he continued to look at the items on the table. They have had a great day exploring. Through the windows and cracked wall he could see that the sun was starting to set. He let his Padawan continue looking at there findings. Standing up from the table he walked out of the Temple by himself. Stone had met grass, and grass had met sand. Once he was a few feet from the water he sat down. Taking a look out onto the water he noticed how the sun reflected off of it, creating a beautiful rainbow of colors. Wha an amazing sight.

"Come home..."

He scrambled to his feet. It was the voice again. Looking around all he could see was the water and sand.

"It is time..."

Reaching for his lightsaber he turned around, only to see Caden standing there. Almost instantly afterwards a mind-numbing headache hit him. Falling to one knee his robotic hand hit the sand with a crunch. The headache contiued. Why is the voice still coming back?

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

Quick little note: the voice Okkeus is hearing is his old master who died many years ago. The master is trying to tempt him back to the dark side. It has been happening ever since he went to find his third Kyber Crystal

Last edited:
Caden watched the Jedi Knight for a few moments.

As the older boy left the castle ruins, Caden went into a back room. It was the final room off of the main cantina that they hadn't searched, and Caden was nothing if not thorough. He wanted to see everything that the ruins had to offer, everything they had to find.

He began to pull boxes from the shelves. There wasn't much of note in any of them, nothing special. It was quite depressing in a way. It had been cool to see all the armor and stuff but he hadn't found that one thing, the something special he had expected to find.

Until the last box anyway.

He was at the very bottom of the box he found it. He had been digging, just exploring and looking. He had pulled out a few old boxes and dug through them, finding nothing of much. Yet, this final box had just felt special to him. He had dug out so much stuff and tossed it aside before he found it.

It was a
crystal of some description, not anything that Caden was familiar with. Yet it felt warm to him, like he was meant to hold it. He smiled to himself before sliding it into his pocket, he was sure that Okkeus would be able to tell him what it was.

Saying that, where was he?

Caden took himself back out into the main foyer of the castle ruins and closed his eyes. He detected the force presence of the man just outside, and so followed the guidance of the force to the sand and water, where he found the man knelt. Almost instinctively, the man span, lightsaber hilt in hand.

"Hey, hey. You okay?"

Okkeus fell to his knee, placing one hand on the ground. He saw Caden rushing over. Such a great kid. Hopefully he didn't this was his fault.

"I'm fine. I just keep hearing this crazy voice in the back of my head."

Standing up he looked down at Caden's hand. It was closed, like he was holding something. Pointing, down to it he asked what it was. He was intrigued.

"What did you find? Anything cool?"

The boy opened his hand to reveal of Crystal. It looked different from a normal Kyber Crystal. It had an orange shine to it, something the Jedi had never seen before. An interesting find, that is for sure. All he found was a book. Good for his Padawan though. Finally get him that lightsaber.

Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom