Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do we go from here?...

Jarven sat shirtless on the couch in his and his wife's house with Kincaid in his arms. Kincaid seemed to have grown up SO fast. From baby to toddler in what seemed like little time. Jarven played casually with Kincaid while he stared at the wall and considered his life in the now.

The Ravens were now a skeleton of their former selves. Bowing down to former enemies and betraying him on the field of battle were a couple of things to name a few. Not only were all of the good members gone, the ones that were still there were cheap, non-original members that held little to no bearing to Jarven. Wars were for people who had a death wish. Crime held undesirable companions now. He was lost again.

He didn't know what to do with himself now. So, when in doubt, ask the wife. He called out to her and hoped that she would come.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia now starting to show a bit of a baby bump around her stomach walked out of the bedroom wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and white tank top, it was her normal sleep attire that she wore when she went to bed with Jarven on normal nights. Other times it was more raunchy attire but ever since being knocked up by her husband it had been more practicality less sexy.

She knew Jarven loved her and found her attractive no matter what she looked like and that was one of the many reasons why she had chose to make her life with Jarven. She wasn't settling or even pretending he was Romeo, he was something better and she loved him for it. So when she heard him calling her she quickly got up from her nap and walked over to Jarven and their son. He was a great father, always playing with the baby and smiling, but lately he had been a bit mopey and it was time to talk about things.

So sitting down next to him she looked over to her son Kincaid and gave him the look to go bother her sister, it was time for couple talk. So Patricia smiled when he stumbled away to be with his sister, afterwards the woman wrapped her barely clothed body around Jarven's bare chest. Her tiny five foot nothing form pressing against him her favs nurturing into his hairy chest.

"You called?" Patricia said with a smile.

"Hey, baby." Said Jarven as he cupped the back of her neck and caressed her belly. "...I'm lost again, honey. War is for dying and crime has no honor. I love you and our kids with all of my heart, but I feel like a lion stuck in a zoo..."

He fell silent again to let his wife speak up.

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia took what he said to heart and she understood it, when she had gotten out of the game that is either war or crime she too felt lost as an individual. She was a mother and she always loved and took care of her kids but she knew that she would go crazy without something to do, so she understood where Jarven was coming from. And that was why she had to finally tell Jarven what was going on and what she did while she was at work.

"Okay so the board of directors have wanted me to not say anything about this to anyone, even you. But you are my husband and you clearly need help here, so let's grab the kids and go to my job. You'll find something worthwhile there, I guarantee it." Patricia stood up and leaned over and tenderly kissed her husband on the lips.

"Come on, let's get get dressed." Patricia smiled and turned around swaying her hips as she walked away so Jarven could get a good look at her rear.

Just because she was pregnant didn't mean she wasn't still Patricia, but she had a few things in mind for him that she was developing over on Cartao.

The scene was overladen with suspense and anticipation. Jarven had feelings of curiosity, intrigue, and delight for the unknown. That was how amazing his wife was: she could make an unknown variable and replace the inherent dread with joy. He narrowed his eyes and smiled coyly. Nothing immediately came to mind for him to say, so he just stared at his wife's butt, thought about what could possibly be going on, and then stalked after her with glee.

The announcement of pregnancy was wonderful and he wouldn't have it any other way. However, it still produced some drawbacks...like no sex. Jarven would not dare risk ruining their child with carnal actions, but he still knew plenty of ways to work her body and enable her to relieve the stress that she would normally accumulate almost every day. Besides, she was soft in all of the right places and that was good enough for him.

Jarven was so excited to find out what this was all about that he made sure not to get her "engines" going while they stripped down and got dressed up. If he did, he risked them both being too late for whatever she had wanted to do. Nonetheless, he came over to her and treated her gently and preciously by tenderly passing her and dressing her in the clothing she picked out to wear. Then, he would quickly get dressed himself.

After they were done, he would go to gather the kids.

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

"I'm not five you know." Patricia said with a giggle as her husband helped her dress.

Leaning up on her tip toes she gave the tall man a kiss on the lips that held for a few seconds before breaking off. Now that they were both dressed she gathered up the kids and the family of soon to be five were out the door and down towards Patricia's personal shuttle.

Boarding the chrome plated sleek shuttle she sat back in the pilot chair and punched up a few coordinates that would send them to the jungle planet of Cartao. All she had to do was sit back and wait a good hour or so before they arrived. Which meant they had plenty of time to talk about what was going to happen when they got there.

"Okay, so here's the deal. We are going to Cartao and it's a jungle planet. What you are going to see there will be shocking maybe but it's my job and I do it well. So just try to understand that I want you to be a part of it." She said as the ship's started up.

Now that they were settled in and the kids were in the lounge area Patricia held her husband's hand as the ship took off and left for hyperspace.

Jarven hadn't been this excited in a VERY long time. He played with the kids and made small talk with his wife, [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], but other than that, he kept quietly exhilarated for whatever she was about to show him. He played "where's the baby?" with Kincaid and he talked to Erika about how to use her dance moves in self-defense.

When his wife spoke about their little trip, he said back to her, "Deal! Honey, there's probably little in the galaxy that would keep me from wanting to be a part of something alongside of you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom