Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where do I go from zero?

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke had a profile that was such she wasn't hard to find. Not when compared to the myth that remained her father, Julius Sedaire. But for the moment, she had set aside the quest to find him. There was too much going on in the Galaxy that someone like her could help to change. And change for the better. A little training, a little knowledge... She could do a lot of help. So after the meeting with Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser , she set out to find somewhere her father had called his home away from home, the Galactic Alliance. They had Jedi there. Centers of learning and knowledge. Masters and Knights who could teach her.

One such she was now trying to find, one whose talents matched Tessa's own, but who appeared to be on some sort of leave in a bar? That confused Tessa, as she thought differently of Jedi. But when she had asked another that confusion, the man in robes had grunted that everyone had their own idea of things. So she had tuned up the Accipter she had made off with and headed to the coordinates she had to ask Allyson for teaching. Flying the craft was still a joy, and it ran even better now after her time planetside turning a wrench on it and adding some modifications.

Walking into the place indicated, Tessa adjusted her flightjacket with the Green Devil emblazoned on the back, a baggy pair of mechanics trousers and a grease marked white flightshirt. At her hip was a blaster holster holding the everpresent datapad, and she found the Jedi with ease, interrupting what looked like an enjoyable attempt at canoodling.

"Excuse me... I hate to interrupt prior plans... But the Alliance sent me this way. I'm Tessa. Tessa Sedaire. They said you might be able to help with my training."

She held up her hands with the Force-Imbued piloting cybernetics clearly shimmering and glowing faintly.

"Apparently our shared talents are rare"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom