Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When the senate actually does something it's boss me around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today would have been fine if Hulnok hadn't punched
A fellow padawan and got sent to the boring old senate
for punishment. " Can I leave now?" Asked Hulnok
In return a small group of Talz senators from Orto plutonia
Snapped at him " no! You can't " " your teachers want you to
meet your class on Correlia." As he was on the train to the meeting
Point on Correlia he noticed two men fighting in the back of the train.
Being a Jedi he had to do something so he jumped out of his seat and ignited his lightsaber
and leapt at the man.

Flint Pherson

F
Flint was on Guard Duty when he also noticed the two men fighting. Since he was a soldier he decided to intercede and stop them. But a Jedi with a lightsaber appeared and Flint decided to keep his rifle at bay. It was time to see what Hulnok would do.

Hulnok noticed Flint out the corner of his eye
and stepped back instead of slashing at the Weequay man who
started the fight. Taking a deep breath he said " Well what should do?¿ "

Flint Pherson

F
"...Nothing."

Flint said as he switched his blaster to stun. He aimed his rifle at the two men and fired off a blue burst of stun rays. The strong circles smashed into the men and sent them sprawling to the floor. The two men were now stunned and unconscious.

"Leave them."

Flint smirked underneath his visor. He liked shooting people.

"My name is Flint. Who are you?"

Flint Pherson

F
"Great. I'm just about done with my shift, so I'll walk you there."

The train stopped and Flint motioned for them to both get off. It would most likely be a short walk.

"Your a Jedi then? ...Don't see many of you out here on Corellia. After the 400 year plague, I thought most of you were gathering to Coruscant. ...So I suppose. You must like Corellia a great deal to want to stay here."

Flint didn't smile. But he did try to remain social. He wasn't much of a people-person.

Flint Pherson

F
"The Senate isn't in direct command of the Jedi Order anymore. And they can no more order you around than they can veto a hamburger bun."

Flint found the whole idea ridiculous. After the plague, the Senate was a pauper in king's clothing. Hulnok needed to learn to stand on his own two feet. The galaxy had changed.

"You want to stay on Corellia. Fine. ...But don't take lip from anyone. Especially those stuffed-shirts in the Senate. Your a Jedi aren't you. So act like one. Be your own man."

Flint frowned and came to a halt. They had reached their destination.

"This is my exit. Good luck out there Jedi. ...The galaxy has a changed alot since the old days. Your gonna need all the help you can get."

The dark commando nodded his head and turned to leave.

"Force be with you Hulnok Yawon of Alzoc III. I hope we meet again some day."

Flint boarded another train and disappeared out of sight. He needed to return to base. Hulnok could find his way to his class without him.
___

*ooc: exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom