Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Fire Blazes (Ultimatum)

Pyro

P
Pyro met Ultimatum's eyes with her own and nodded. Usually, Pyro distrusted those with high authority and controlling those below them, but Ultimatum was different. She had a feeling that she could trust this droid lord with her special secret. Pyro knew her past would make her seem like a Sith, but she was unsure of which path she wanted to take, therefore remaining neutral.

"Then friends we shall be."

[member="Ultimatum"]

Pyro

P
Pyro turned around and held out her hand to the large droid and shook his firmly. Something inside her told her to trust Ultimatum, something that never been wrong before. She felt relaxed being able to relate to someone, even if that someone was an AI. She wished she could tell the whole truth, but sometimes details had to be left out. Ultimatum would a good and trustworthy friend, that she was sure of.

"Friends are an understatement. If it comes to it I'd trust you with my life. Now I should go, there's some things I need to take care of."

[member="Ultimatum"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom