Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Dark Hearts Meet (Dara Gola)

Hearing her comment Sophie cocked an eyebrow again before commenting herself "I've slept in nicer ones. In fact the one in the temple is almost like sleeping on a cloud. The Sith do know a thing or two about luxury. Another perk you'll find among us." Her arm had come around and snaked across her shoulders, her hand resting on the twi'lek's shoulder. She nudged her closer, her other hand now resting on the girl's knee, before saying "In fact I think you'll find a lot of change once you've settled in, my young apprentice." she almost cooed the words into her ear.

[member="Dara Gola"]

She felt the the warm breath on her ear, the words caressing her as [member="Darth Raven"] spoke them softly in her ear. She was pulled closer by the woman's arm that was draped around her shoulder. she looked down at the hand on her knee and she placed her hand on it before she even realized she was doing it. She could feel the emotions rolling off of Sophie as she sat next to her, the meaning was perfectly clear and she wasn't shocked at finding them, she was shocked that they were directed towards her. She had never felt anything like that from anyone she had ever been with, it was flattering and she wasn't sure how to handle it. "What do you mean I will see a lot of change."

She had changed a lot since she had joined the Primeval, they had given her a home and a purpose, but this was different. the young woman next to her was going to help her and give her the things she had never had in her life before, she only hoped that she could live up to the potential that was seen in her.

"You'll find the world of the darkside is more inviting than what the Jedi preach or make the galaxy fear." she began. Her hand began to move up her thigh. "You'll be given new accommodations. New clothing. A new chance at life. And you'll learn how to control, how to make fear an ally and how to have true power in your hands." her hand had now come to her waist. "So much is in store for you, dear Dara. With me at your side, I'm going to make you into something greater than a slave." her hand now snaked it's way to her belly, her palm still gliding against any bare skin. "I'm going to make you a weapon."

[member="Dara Gola"]

Dara wasn't sure what to do, she knew what [member="Darth Raven"] was doing and she knew what the other woman wanted her to do. she felt the emotions wrapping around her as she listened to Sophie talk to her. She wanted those things, she wanted to live a better life, to have better clothing, she wanted to look as elegant as Sophie did in her clothes, the rags she wore were nothing compared to the finery that her new master wore. she knew that the words were laced with temptation, but the allure was so strong. She had to continue to check to see if the other woman was using mental powers on her, she was so used to having her old master do it to her that she often times didn't even notice that it would happen. She kept her hand on top of Sophie's hand as it moved up her body. The light touched sent slight shivers through her, it had been a very long time since someone had been gentle with her and she wanted this so much. " I want all of those things. You make it sound so sexy to be a weapon."

A little chuckle came from Sophie's throat at her comment. Her hand now guided the twi'lek's as they moved down between her legs. As she did she added "And you make it sexier....knowing I'll be able to hold a weapon as beautiful as you. Just.... like... this." As soon as the hand found the right "spot" she pulled [member="Dara Gola"] back onto the bed where they would show each other true passion. No caring of what time passed the two were enthralled under the sheets of the bed. twisting and moaning and entwined. Often Sophie would let out a laugh during the act, more an exert of pleasure than anything else. She'd never felt more alive than when she had the chance to lay with a girl like this. And when they'd finally finished there was nothing but the feeling of relief. Sophie laid in bed with the sheets covering her naked body, a satisfied look on her face as she cuddled with Dara.

Dara was still lost in the pleasure of what had happened, her thoughts returning to the last couple of hours and trying to make sense of it. She lay with her chest against [member="Darth Raven"]'s back, both of them had left a scattering of clothes across the room. Her metal hand was buried under one of the pillows, hidden from sight while her left hand traced circles on Sophie's bare shoulder. she had never experienced anything like what had happened, the emotions that she had felt, and had been shown from the other woman had surprised her. Lust was common enough in the galaxy, and she had felt people lust after her before, but rarely had she lusted after anyone ever. Sophie had called her beautiful, and she kept coming back to that point, she had never felt that she was beautiful. she had used her body to get what she wanted in the past, but that didn't mean she thought it was special in any sense.

She wanted to do nothing but lay there with Sophie for the rest of the trip, enjoying the closeness of her body. She had never felt this connected to another person before, she felt that there wasn't anything she couldn't tell the other woman, they had a bond for sure. Dara felt the bond growing between them and he knew that she was going to be with this woman for a long time. " That was... I've never.... Thank you."

Sophie only chuckled in her throat again at [member="Dara Gola"] when she seemed at a loss for words. A sort of compliment could be seen from that, one that Sophie would take with a little pride. It was a bit of surprise on her part. In the past she wasn't the type to lay with just anyone, but then again there was something about Dara she just found almost irresistible. Perhaps with everything that had happened to her in the past she needed something like this, a means to help comfort and vent out her problems. Then again Twi'leks were among the more beautiful of the races in the galaxy, so it might have been some natural urge to lay with one. Either way it was enough to content Sophie as she laid there, eyes closed, letting Dara feel her while noticing how close she was pressed against her back.

A voice over the comm had called "Arriving on Courascant in ten minutes, my lady."

With that Sophie turned her body around, facing Dara, before saying "Duty calls, it seems." After that she stood, dragging the sheets of the bed along with her. From there she went to the window and gestured for Dara to stand with her, saying "Come and see."

Within a moment later they would be able to see Courascant from the window. The entire planet wide city that seemed almost built from the core up. Where the sun did not touch there were lights blazing to keep the city lite. Sophie's hand held Dara by the shoulder while looking to see her reaction to finally seeing what many considered to be a symbol of the Sith's greatest triumph over the Republic and the Jedi. What was once theirs was now a trophy of the Sith.

"Welcome home."

Dara let out a sigh when word had come that they were close to Coruscant. she was quite content to just lay here and enjoy the company she had. she watched as[member="Darth Raven"] stood and pulled the covers with her, she giggled slightly as she followed her to the window, taking part of the covers and wrapping herself in them. she was happy to be with Sophie, but she was still very conscious of where she was and the idea of being naked on this woman's ship still seemed wrong to her. She felt the hand on her shoulder and she visibly relaxed at the touch, it was only a short few hours since they had met, but Dara felt like she had known Sophie forever.

She watched as the planet came into range of the window, she had seen it only once before, but it didn't seem anything near as magnificent as it did now. There were lights crisscrossing the planet in every possible direction, Dara knew it was a planet covered in one huge city, but knowing it and seeing it were two different things. Her eyes brightened a bit at the sight, she felt like soe was in some fairy tale, being taken away from her life and into a grand tale of adventure. She places her hand on top of Sophie's hand, and she turned to her, with a smile on her face, " Home?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom