Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Whats a little fire between... oh they turned to ash..."

Nar Shadaa​
[member="Pyro"]​
"Kark kark kark kark." His head ducked as the blast of a rifle slammed into the steel above him. What had started out as a simple raid was turning into a run for his life as Solan pushed his body through an alley with gang members thinking it was smart to engage him. Ok so he had gotten cocky, running into a fistfight with a few drunks without realizing what bar he was in. And maybe he hadn't planned on being drugged by the bartender which quickly turned his plan on its head with his force powers not responding. And sure, his little buddy Kira was a bit preoccupied as she had been separated. But hey. Atleast he was still alive.​
That was for now atleast. Another bolt coming near his head and causing him to spit out another curse as sparks caught him in the side of the face. A short distance further and he would be out in the main street. It was a quick beeline, nothing complicated and then from there he could lose himself in a crowd. It would only tak- was that a child. Is that a child? His body toppled into the young woman as he exited the alley, falling flat on his face as he went head over heels and his mind was even more jumbled. No damage, injuries, or otherwise but he was still laying on the ground now as he blinked and tried to figure out what happened.​

Pyro

P
Pyro swore, another false lead. She had been trying to track down her oldest sibling, Adrian, but all she had found so far were fake tips and false trails, making her so angry and hurt she wanted to burn down Nar Shaddaa with her own hands. Since her brother definitely was not on the planet, she had been walking back towards the spaceport when she heard gun shots.

Pyro perked up like a dog who had caught a scent and backed up to look into the alleyway she had just passed. She winced as a blaster shot grazed her arm, but the next thing she knew she was on the ground with a guy who looked a little woozy practically on top of her.

Could she just go one day with out getting ran into or over?

"Karking shiz, what the heck just happened?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Pyro"]

Solan blinked as he looked at the young girl and for a few seconds his eyes focused on her and the blaster wound that colored her arm. With a sigh his vision focused past her and he saw the man aiming to take another shot which forced his feet back under him to the point where they shot off the ground and his saber entered his hand. Clumsily his hand moved and the icy blue blade, cold in color but plasma all the same came across his body just in time to redirect the bolt into his leg which caused him to wince.

His eyes focused on the girl and he sighed as his mind reached out just enough to spark a grease reservoir from one of the diners that bordered the alley. In a moment the reservoir burst and flames crawled around the alley to distract his tails for long enough as he looked at the kid. "You, get up now. Sorry about the wound but its time for you to leave and forget about what you just saw. We clear?"

Pyro

P
Pyro jumped up as well to avoid the next shot and gasped as a slight pain in her shoulder reminded her of the stupid shot that had grazed it. The wound had already started to heal when she actually noticed it for the first time, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt.

Well, at least it's not bleeding. Pyro was almost instantly pulled from thinking anything else when she smelled the heavenly scent of smoke. The man turned and told her to leave, but she stood there gazing in awe at the fire before her. It was then pyro made an irrational desicion.

"i'll help you with these guys if you teach me how to do that." Pyro looked up at the man and allowed her arm to catch fire for him to see.

"After all, I don't like running from fights. Even if I'm not in 'em."

[member="Solan Charr"]

He blinked as the girl spoke and his eyes shot from her to the alley as a bolt nearly hit him in the shoulder. "Ugh... fine fine. Follow me pipsqueak, and make sure to keep up." He hated it when kids acted like this, even more that this kid decided it would be best for her to be in the middle of some gang members shooting at him. It was annoying and he had to smile. It was a bit refreshing to have to keep something safe for once rather than rush in like a simple mad beast.

With that his hands moved to grab at the saber once more and activate it, letting the blue blade shine off the ground only then did he start running down the street and using the blade to show it was time to get out of the way. Hopefully this small kid would be smart enough not to think of getting in between him an another, because if it did it would just get the both of them killed.

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
Smiling, the Alpha raced after the older man, Jedi was he?, and caught up quite quickly with out even losing her breath, summoning the swords of fire she used instead of a lightsaber. She stayed a bit behind him, knowing too well what happened when you got caught on the wrong end of the blade and owner.

As they rounded another corner, the pair was face to face with the survivors of the gang before. Pyro, eager for a fight, prompted Solan.

"Come on, we can take them!" She zeroed in on a guy who pointed his gun straight at the older man, ready to fire, and leaped at him, ready to tear him to pieces.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Pyro"]

Solan glared at the new survivors and then before he could grab the girl she charged forward. What half brained moron gave birth to this one that it was that stupid. Enemy first though. With a quick twist of his hand he angled the blaster of one man who aimed at the child to the sky, allowing the kid a bit of safety from being blasted as she charged. The second one was not so keen to worry about the kid, but rather Solan and before his mind could react a blaster bolt went into his left arm as he turned to move it.

This was starting to piss him off though as he stood there, arm now on fire from pain. "Really tired of this today..." His left arm hung dead as Solan glared at the man and was absolutely tired of this shit. It was hard enough to focus with his mind clouded by what ever they had done, but the worst was the pain of his two injuries now plus the sparks earlier. His legs kicked off the ground and punched off it with a push behind it that was filled of urgency and pain, slamming into the man with the blade of his saber after bolts of plasma hit his blade while he ran.

His eyes bore into that of the man's, tired, angry, and cutting into them like a scalpel while the kid had her fun.

Pyro

P
After she swiftly took care of the first man, Pyro tackled the guy behind the man who shot Solan, willing herself to fully catch on fire. This caught the men by surprise and gave her enough time to kill her target quickly with the snap of a neck, leaving burn marks on him as the body began to catch on fire. She heard the ignition of a lightsaber and turned to see the older guy finishing off the leader, his lightsaber sticking through the gang leaders abdomen. Pyro smiled.

I wondered if he was a master.. Wasting no time as the men got over their shock, the Alpha continued her fight.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Pyro"]

Solan's body grew progressively heavier now with two wounds slowing him down even if he was able to keep his pace so readily. The kid seemed fine though and the ease at which she was killing these men actually impressed him in such a way that his eyes shot from man to man that she took out. But he knew what the cost of that much energy being put out, and her master was purely personal when it came to those flames. She was going to run low soon and he knew that he needed to be ready incase she dropped mid fight and her body betrayed her.

With a breath in his legs stablized themselves and he glared at the man closest to him. His illusion that kept him looking normal dropped and what remained was a thin, pale, black veined being. His eyes turned crimson red and his hands and body twitched and shook. He drew on his past pains and any emotions around him and that was something that Nar Shadaa did not have a short supply of. His breath escaped him once more as his grin grew.

It was like a demon stood where Solan once was, his arm still hanging dead but his feet pushed off once more and slammed the man in question against the wall with his shoulder. His blade came across quickly and precisely, severing the head from the body as it rolled onto the ground. Solan experienced a moment of pure pain from the man, only a moment but that was all he needed as the fear from the others situated itself in his aura. "Leave. Now... OR end up like him..." The demon of a man spoke, cold and emotionless as he stared at the two left. Thankfully they listened and turned to run, leaving Solan to wait before his saber was deactivated and his body fell against the wall he had slammed the other man into.

What little energy he had left reapplied the constant illusion, making sure it was correct before looking at the girl.

Pyro

P
Pyro felt her energy start to drain as she finished off another guy, and looked up to see the remaining men running like they had seen a ghost. She turned around and saw a demon looking at them as they ran. She just about ran too until she saw the man return to his form. Acting as if she saw nothing, Pyro smiled and wiped some blood off of her face. She had quite a few bruises, a gash where the bullet had grazed her first, and a few cuts, but other then that she was fine. The smaller of the cuts were already starting to heal, and she stood, tired from the power drain.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it, sir?" Pyro's flames extinguished and she stretched out her hand. She introduced herself as her alias, just in case.

"Phoenix Septum, that's my name."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan looked at the kid and sighed as he sat there with his breath slow as he looked like he was extremely exhausted. He had been pushing himself today, most of the work having been done before he even met this kid and now with his mind cloudy... it was a wonder he could keep up the illusion right now without passing out. Granted he had used a bit of the illusion prior to accent his corrupted features, but still even that was small. He really needed to get himself a good run through with the Jedi when he had the time, maybe a session with Taeli to help with the corruption again.

"Phoenix ehh? Id have to say you were far too aptly named for the ability that you use. Id bet that you use that as a title or you focused on the ability as per your name choice by your parents... speaking of which. Where are they kid... im pretty sure their kid running around killing gang members is probably not what they want."

[member="Pyro"]

Pyro

P
Pyro's smile faltered, and it was replaced with a far off look.

"Well, technically speaking, it is sort of a given name, but not in the way you mean; I was raised by my brothers and sisters, but I don't know where any of them are. I would love to tell you every detail of my story, but I don't trust you or anyone for that matter. A name is all I can give, and all I want to give."

Pyro looked down and shuffled her feet, the situation now awkward.

"And as for killing those gang members.. I think my oldest brother would be proud."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Pyro"]

"You know kid, you should really try and not to get into trouble then if you have no one to back to you... Hows the wounds." He stared and tried to breakdown the severity of her wounds without moving himself as he could feel the pain in his leg quite easily. There is definitely going to be a bacta bath in his future but for now he would have to put up with the injury and hope that it didn't slow him down too much more. "Ok little one, time to scurry away. If you remain here anymore, i can promise you that you might end up dead at the end o the night so i really think its in the best interest to save your own skin."

Pyro

P
Pyro gave Solan a cocky smile, her emotional shield back up and running. She checked her shoulder, which was already halfway through its healing process, before looking back at the man.

"My wounds are fine, they'll heal, and as for getting into trouble.. I'd say the same to you, sir, but I'm not one for staying out of it." With that, the young Alpha began to walk quickly from the scene, not too keen on getting seen by anymore unfriendlies.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Pyro"]

He watched the girl with a bit of curiosity before launching himself to his feet and from there putting the force into his jump as he brought himself onto the railing of a second story balcony. Nar Shadaa may be a place where scum can hide and collect but the finding of this small kid made him curious if anything else into what else the planet held. He would need to hurry though in his looking over this kid from above though. He still had a home to get back to and while the last kid he followed turned out to be related, he was sure this one was no such thing... hopefully. Didn't need to find out he had another bastard on a night like this one.

Pyro

P
Pyro yawned as she made her way towards the space station. That fight took a lot out of her.

"I wonder who that guy was." She thought out loud to herself. "Well there's nothing I can do about it now, I have to get back home before Ultimatum notices I haven't check in."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom