Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Type of Character can I make? Some trait ideas?

This has come up in a few conversations, so here is some info, expect the list to expand with more input and ideas.
Hive Consciousness is further explained here: Link and Link
PM Akestos for further info or help.

Possible character ideas.
  • Apex Predator. Either a hunter-killer, or huge hulking monster. There is a lot of freedom to shape it.
  • Intelligent Creature, Hive Node, a Living Connection for all other creatures nearby. Influenced by instinct to exist and expand the Hive
  • An Unconcious Hive Member, the Swarm's Will or Focused Hive Mind. Depending if you want many influencing you Swarm or singular focus controlling you Hive. A purely Surge Impulse creature is also possible, compelled for conflict.
  • Pure Swarm Will, refined experience from the Hive. Your experience could even be saved upon death, for rebirth. Think a few cylons in biological form, monsters or otherwise.
  • Force Powers? Sure. This will be developed out eventually into something more detailed. For now, add it to any creature or your own.
  • Hive Talon - Fleet Member, Admiral from a surge fleet. Hive Talons can be any level of consciousness.
  • Wildgrowth - Heavily Mutated Hive Beasts? Go right ahead. PM Akestos for more info on this, or make a topic in the OOC forum here if you want to take the concept further and explore it. Same goes for any of these.
  • Unique Character Idea. As long as it is part of the consciousness somewhere, go nuts, have fun and get creative.
How might these play out as traits?

Dominant Predator?
Feeling Larger? Like the room rather than the individual, or just many minds at once.
Driven?
Hunter/Predator?
Psychic Flashes of Far off Places as they try to connect?
Mental Illness?
Protective of the Swarm?
Disconnection from Everything Non Swarm?
Extreme Focus?
Emotionally Connected to everything?
Animal Tendencies?
Looking through the eyes of other creatures?
A strong voice in your head? A Million voices? Your voice in them?
Compelled to Expand the reach. Always looking for ways?
Gatherer?
Storm Sense? Weather sense? Nature sense?

Insert your own traits. These are for inspiration.

Can I dev my own species?
Yes. That's half the fun. Even more fun if you do it from the result of a thread, capturing, infecting, harvesting, or obtaining DNA. Be the bad guys!

Can I do X? Probably
One point of this faction is a great deal of freedom. If you want a unique position within the hive, or have an idea about how that would fit, feel free to drop Akestos a PM or swing by the discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom