Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Should We Do Next?

Hey guys!

So a big part of TRE, at least for me is that it's member driven. I like to know what my members want to do, and I think the best part of that is to take a faction poll.

Now we've finished our Dominion of the Korriban hex, or probably will just a little bit after I posted this, and that means we really solidified our place on the map. That leaves us with a bunch of options and I'm really looking for what you guys want to do.

Personally, I would like to begin an invasion with the Silver Jedi Order. Dromund Kaas has, and always will be, important to the Sith and I would love to take the planet and do a faction arch of 'repairing' it. The planet was damaged a long time ago by the Mandalorians and has since never touched the glory of the Sith. I think it'd be awesome for the faction if we could truly rebuild it into what it once was. I also know the Silver Jedi guys are quite friendly and I think if we do it right we can have an awesomely fun Invasion.

Aside from that however, I'm completely open to suggestions. TRE is meant to be a fun place to tell stories for all members.

I left some other options on the poll and I hope people suggest their own thing too :)

Kaas is important to the Sith, and has been in the hands of the Silver Jedi since they dominioned it so long ago. Even the One Sith did not have the ability to hold the planet.

I believe its time we take it back.

I was going to say can we kick Jamie Pyne's ass as she's becoming a pain to some RE members ;) BUT in that respect you make a strong case for Kaas and a logical one.

Have we got the might to take on the SJ with all their reosurces and members?

Otherwise, I'm game!

I can't vote yet, but I believe we should work on taking the rest of the Caldera, or as much of it as we can what with the Dominion popping up right beside us.

Could even do a few skirmishes with them.

The Dominion is a threat we can't afford to leave unattended. We should secure our borders with them first before we begin our assault on the Jedi. Perhaps we can ever work out an agreement with them, and gain their aid in the invasion.

Joon said:
Have we got the might to take on the SJ with all their reosurces and members?

I have no idea, but I'd love to try.

[member="Corin Zanith"] | [member="Vraukt"]

With the taking of the Korriban Hex we actually have all of the Caldera. That being said, what if we did some slower paced dominions of one or two planets?

Joon said:
I was going to say can we kick Jamie Pyne's ass as she's becoming a pain e to some RE members
QdxoHjR.gif

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
I honestly feel like after the Hex Dominion, we should do some sort of non-combat thread for people to catch their breath and give an opportunity for new members to jump in. That will also give us room to breath and ICly plot our next course of action.

[member="Antherion"]

Not to worry there guys, I should have been clear.

If we did do an invasion It would be at least 2 weeks from now, after the GA vs FO invasion. A lot of SJO and TRE people have alts in those factions and I don't want to force anyone to divide their attention :)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I very much doubt Kala is gonna be ready for an invasion like this, but [member="Kuraii"] and me might just come up with a nifty story to do during it!

EDIT, question-

Would we be going for Kaas alone or a Hex invasion? [member="Vrak Nashar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom