Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What It Takes to Rebuild

The Reaper of Won Shasot
alderaan-landing-e1403550931931.png

Dax wasn't quite certain if this how the previous Alderaan had looked like. The snowcapped peaks and lush forests, it appeared to be something out of a fairy tale. If the anyone had ever told Dax that the old Alderaan had surpassed this world's beauty, he would've called them insane.

Just as the world was rebuilt, piece by piece, sometimes that's what it took to rebuild a broken person. Leaning against the railings of the balcony upon which the Master stood, Dax breathed in the fresh air, the faint earthen scent of the pines below reaching him. It was a good place for a new start.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Anya looked at her child that slept so peacefully, she was on the path to actually have a life...to be whole in where she was in pieces before...so she and dax had traveled to a place where the broken can be rebuilt again...just like the planet...aldreraan

She moved out to the balcony, she stopped outside the door looking at the view before her....beautiful mountains...the fresh smell of air...The trees...not to mention her new friend dax standing there

She moved on beside him as she looked out

I don't think I've seen any beauty such as this in my entire life

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The man's lips tugged faintly at a smile. "Couldn't agree more, Anya." The man turned around, leaning his back into the railing, half stretching. Before him lay the empty halls of one of the city's beautiful structures. Occasionally someone would pass by, but not now. An inn or hotel of sorts. Dax would've called it a palace, a testament to how luxurious the place was.

"So, you gotta imagine I didn't just bring you here for the food and the scenery."

[member="Anya Loma"]

She gave a nod at his words, she understood what this place was...just like her....or was....a place that had been destroyed then suddenly had came back anew, she leaned against the railing as she sighed

as much as I wish that was so, I k ow I'm here so that I myself may become whole again...

She said as she looked over to him with a solemn smile

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The younger man nodded and smiled, "I'm no wise Grandmaster or anything like that. But, I think this planet is a pretty good metaphor for what I'm getting at. This planet was literally turned into an asteroid belt. But look at it now." he turned around and gestured at the natural beauty before them. "With a little help, its just as beautiful as ever. And maybe its not the same as before, but it all came together, with a little help."

[member="Anya Loma"]

She looked out again and couldn't help but smile, the place was amazing and just each glance she couldn't help but smile at it

so by visiting here, we wish to remake myself again...and if so change it for the better

She said as she looked over at him with a smile again as she nodded to herself

I'm ready to start when you are

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax laughed a little, "i think its something you're gonna have to do on your own Anya." the man admitted, "The best I'll be able to do is give you advice. Its up to you to decide the kind of person you wanna be."

[member="Anya Loma"]

She looked at him then away for a moment before she looked back with a nod of her head, this was a thing she needed to accomplish herself so she could be who she truly was inside

then I guess the question to ask, is where on this planet should I start, I'm thinking g a walk through the mountains cold might help me...let the flame brave it's worst enemy
[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded, "That sounds like a start" He pushed himself away from the railings and walked back inside, expecting [member="Anya Loma"] to follow him. The halls echoed their steps, the pristine floors reflecting the woman's fiery hair. "Ya know, I've never been behind the whole 'dichotomy of good and evil' thing." he admitted as they made their way towards the speeders, "Everything's grey. I dunno, maybe just think about that."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She gave a smile as She looked over at him as her hair gently mived, almost looked like a calm flame with the reflection of the floor

I think the force will tell me where i need to go, wherever it puts me is my path that I shall set on

She said as she looked at the speeder and rubbed her hand on it as she climbed on ready to go just waited for him

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Well Dax couldn't argue with that logic. Whatever comes comes. The man slipped into the speeder and turned over the engine, a gentle purr rising from beneath the hood. The city passed by quickly, building zipping by, one chasing the other. It would take a little while for them to exit the city, and a little while longer before they reached the snow capped peaks beyond.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She followed behind him, silent as she thought things iver, what was to happen? Would she perish in the snow mountains as punishment....how much would she change...what would be her path that the force would show....she watched as the mountains grew closer and closer the city zooming below

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The silence passed by quickly, the urban jungle giving way to the lush forests, then the stony mountains. The Rogue circled the collosal stone peaks searching for a place to land. He ended up setting down near the mouth of a valley, where two mountains met. The man's boots sank into the snow as he stepped out and pulled his jacket tighter around himself.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]
She followed him as she closed her eyes for a second feeling the warm air grow cold, she landed beside hik, she wore no jacket she jumped off the speeder as she let a breath out watching it condense and disappear, she looked to the top, she started moving just on her own...lettimg the force guide her....the crunching of the snow almost to her backdrop noise

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The man watched as the woman took her first steps into the valley. He followed the red haired woman closely blowing into his hands, a small orange glow leaking from between his fingers as he ignited the warm air within for brief moments attempting to warm his increasingly numbing digits. The wind, however subtle, seemed to drop the temperature dramatically.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The wind whipped at her fiery hair, her skin soon had little bits of snow of snow, now dotting her hair as well each breath hanging in the air before disappearing, it took some time but after a hour she was a mile up and still moving, she looked up to the top and blimked...could she see a person...

mother?

She started hurrying up as she p anted, however she tripped, she got up and kept trying to get to her...but...sje seemed to just disappear....

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax followed the woman, picking her up from the snow when she fell. Before he got a chance to speak she began to chase after whatever phantom she saw once more. The man followed her hurriedly, finally catching up to the woman just outside a frozen crevice in the valley walls. "What'd you see?" he asked her.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She stopped a moment to catch Her breath, she didn't look at him as she gulped

my mother

She moved forward again, the wind seemed to only pick up, she pushed forward despite it being cold, her skin now pale she used a little heat to warm herself and tredged the snow, she looked up and saw her again, looking at her before turning and moving up the hill, she started quickly following off before they came to a cave it seemed...right at that moment the storm picked up...anya ducked inside and sat down

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax followed the woman into the safety of the cave. Within, the glass like walls of ice seemed to glow from within, an icy blue light washing over them. The cave itself bore further into the mountain-side, the throat of some gigantic ice monster. The Rogue looked down its depths and turned to the woman, "I think this part of the journey is yours and yours alone."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Anya nodded, she stood and looked into the dark pits if the cave, she moved forward as she entered the darkness, suddenly she slipped and cried our as she started sliding deeper in, soon she stopped and rubbed her head, she looked around seeing a cave glowing with crystals...kyber crystals even

She blinked and looked around..she saw in the middle...say her mother setting there looking out among the crystals, she approached silently and sat beside her, for a few minutes no words was spoken...soon her mother spoke

beautiful isn't it...like a light within the darkness these crystals shine on...only to be seen by none

Anya looked over slightly confused...she then spoke

you...must not be proud of me at all...i became a monster and...had a child with one as well....

She said as she looked out sighing, her mother looked over in surprise as she shook her head

not proud is harsh...he was the only way for you to not live in the streets...and you were not mentally sound as you are now...but you have put that behind you haven't you? Your now traveling with a man who's helping you change for the better

Anya nodded silently, it made her feel a little better, she looked over to her mother as she opened her mouth then stopped before she spoke

he is...and I am grateful...he hated me before and...im sure he still does...but I what a life for my son that is not a path of evil

Her mother chuckled

anya your doing the right thing....i can't make you go on a single path...i can only say choose what'll be the best for you and him....now go....and take this crystal

Her mother stood as she held her hand out, from above a kyber crystal fell, it stopped and floated in her hands as she held it to anya, she gently took it and looked up...she was gone...she pocketed the crystal...and started finding her way out...soon she came back up as she looked around not knowing how long had passed....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom