Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is more powerful than the unknown?

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty needed power. Her long time of decline and stagnation has made her return frustrating. She should be far stronger at this point in time more so than she could have imagined a few years ago. But no she had to wallow in self pitty for far too many stinking years just because she was betrayed. She was a disgrace to herself and she needed to find someway to make up the time. She was going on a little training expedition. Kitty was also a disgrace to her apprentice. She had neglected him for too long as well and this trip was going to make up for that as well. Kitty saw no importance in forging ones own light saber at least not their first one as a fresh apprentice of the sith so she ordered a basic red light saber and gave it to Shawn.

There was more to this trip than just rigorous training though. Awhile back before Kitty had a ship of her own she came across a strange planet that caused the transport she was in to malfunction and crash on the surface. For some strange reason advance electronics and force powers didn't work there. After her escape from it she had contacted many varying experts and researched what could cause this phenomenon. Nothing provided her with an answer and she was left curious. She was going to figure out herself what was going on there and hopped to at the very least discover away to harness the planet's ability to nullify ones connection to the force. Already more adept at close quarters combat then most it would give her a significant edge as someone who has never been that skilled in sensing through the force. Should she chose to specialize in this she could assassinate force adepts just as easily as her non-force sensitive targets.

Kitty had her ship specifically modified for manual control and operation in every possible area which meant she could still fly it everywhere except upon reaching the atmosphere barrier which shut everything off for a short time. It was a very rare sight to see Kitty in the pilots seat of her own ship but as her droid would be rendered inoperable for the duration of their stay on the planet, she had no choice. Shawn her padawon sat in an adjacent seat to her. Turning to look at him with a serious piercing stare of her feline eyes she asked "You ready?"

[member="Commrad Rabbi"]

2 months earlier​
Shawn sat on a makeshift red velvet throne made from an old chair he found. The throne was at the head of a fancy banquet table the he used for meetings. Shawn had found this old storage room and spiffed it up, now it was a dimly lit throne room. In came a servant, he was a dangly young fellow, who smelled of bantha. “Sir, your next meeting is in 30 minutes.” “Thank you Kyle.” Shawn responded. This servant was Shawn's and Shawn's alone. Shawn smiled to himself, it had taken him awhile but now he was the one giving orders! He thought back to what had happened over the last two years.

After that first day, Shawn got up ready for training, he looked forward to becoming a great lord. However, Kitty was too busy for him. He failed to see why but waited patiently. For months he waited, each time they met though she was 'too busy'. After six months he decided to test something, he rolled a ball yarn in front of Kitty. She looked at him and then force pushed him into the wall, after that he tended to avoid her. He enjoyed his new life style very much, but after he had been there for a year, he realized there was so much more he could be doing. He reached out to some of his old 'buddys' and started to sponsor some of there escapades. In another six months he had 3 smugglers working for him! He was the Boss! His new empire began to grow in the underbelly of Kitty's palace. He made a secret passage from the outside to his new meeting room. Eventually, he hired two men to be his personal goons. He now had 20 smugglers working for him and considered himself a real boss.

“Time to return to the present he thought to himself.” He thought to himself. His gaze shifted to his stomach, he realized he had gained weight, about thirty pounds. Whatever, a crime boss can be slightly fat. He then gazed at the door, “Send him in!”

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
It had been a long time since Kitty had seen her apprentice. Arriving back at her palace on Felecat Kitty came to make sure Shawn got ready for the expedition she was about to drag him on. Before entering though she noticed a sketchy looking foreigner walking on the palace grounds. Very few foreigners were welcome to Felecat and they sure as the void weren't welcome anywhere near the palace. To add to the suspicion the said foreigner disappeared into the ground. Kitty went to investigate what was going on below her home. Sure enough at the spot where the sketchy person disappeared was a secret entrance underground. Following it down Kitty had no plans to go in silent. Who ever it was who dared desecrate her home would soon know fear and shortly after, death. Kitty followed silently undetected behind whoever was sent in. Once inside she quickly decapitated the person sent in and the two guards with her light sabers in the blink of an eye. She tossed one of her light sabers at the servant and cut him into two by the torso. With the other hand she lifted the person on the throne into the air with the force. Then she noticed the person she was holding in the air was her apprentice. "What the catnip do you think you are doing?" Kitty said before shocking him with a bit of lightning while still being held in the air. "That takes some serious balls or stupidity my guess is the later, to make yourself some sort of pseudo crime boss of peasants and to do so in my territory!" With that she would shock him till he passed out and haul his limp body on to her ship. She wasn't going to give him any time to recover or get ready for their trip. He was going to live or die on the harsh planet that was their destination and at the moment she was hoping he would die.

[member="Commrad Rabbi"]

Shawn smiled smugly as his employee entered his chambers, the he saw a red blade and was instantly terrified. He had pissed someone off. He yelled at his guards to fire, and then tried to run. Then we was suddenly flung in the air, he recognized the voice yelling at him. The first thought that went through his mind was, is that Kitty?, the second was AAAAAAAAHH lightning!!!! He screamed as she shocked him, and figured things would go easier if he saved his explanations till after the torture. Just he passed out, he noticed the exactly who was decapitated, and was sad for he was his best smuggler. His dreams had been murdered just like his employees.

Shawn groans as he regains consciousness, he looks over and sees his master looking at him with rage behind her already unsettling eyes. He quickly sat up, and flinched from the pain, he had to handle this carefully or this would be the least of his worries. "Nice to see you to master," says as his face is pinched with pain, "Ready for what? and did you really need to kill EVERYONE!"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"Yes I had to kill them all. I am in no support of whatever delusions you've talked yourself into. They were idiots anyways to follow you. I don't even know if I can count the red flags that go off in my head if I were to consider joining whatever the heck you were doing. And while we are sith that doesn't make us criminals. Well actually the meaning of sith is to gain power as you please in order to achieve your dreams and ambitions. You chose me as your master though and you don't get to back out of it now. That being said I suppose in the eyes of the law I am a criminal. I kill if I think you deserve it, I steal if I need it, however if you don't meet requirements like those then I wish you the best of luck in life and will gladly kill anyone getting in your way. An example of someone I'd be happy to kill is a crime boss distributing spice ruining peoples lives for the gain of credits." Kitty said staring Shawn down as if she was about to pounce and bite his neck. "As for what you're not ready for......" Kitty didn't finish as she accelerated the ship forward the g forces harshly pressing them against their seats as they speed ever faster towards the planet. Something went wrong however and suddenly the lights went out. All electricity in the ship was lost. The oxygen tanks in the ship were run by simplistic machinery powered by a simplistic fuel source. Besides the lack of power the ride was relatively quite until they started entering a thicker part of the planets atmosphere. Slowly the ship began to spiral out of control. "Hope you're ready now." In very short time the ship was spinning quickly out of control Kitty struggling to remain conscious and regain control of the ship.

As they got closer to the ground and the atmosphere got thicker Kitty was steadily beginning to regain control of her ship. The ground could be seen rushing up on them and Kitty pulled back on the ship. She kicked in the inertia thrusters to try and bring the ship to a stop however she was not a trained pilot. The ground looked like a darker Felucia with similar plant life a comparison they were about to get more detail in as their ship crashed into a forest of tall growing vegetation. Kitty lost consciousness on impact with the ground.

Kitty woke up a few hours later exposed to the outside world as portions of her ship had been ripped to pieces. She herself had sustained many injuries non fatal as of yet thank fully. Unbuckling Kitty jumped to the surface and turned around to look at what was left of her ship. The sight brought her a terrible realization. "Criiiiiiink!" Kitty cursed to her circumstance.

[member="Commrad Rabbi"]

"What do you mean delusions!" Shawn replies "I was being productive! Not just wasting time! What did you want me to do!!! I took action so rather than being a charity case, I could actually take care of myself!" He pauses and listens to Kitty. "I was gaining power to fill one of my dreams, which is to be filthy rich and to not have to rely on the kindness of strangers! Yes I did choose you as my master but what have you done! Every time I saw you you barely said a word!" Shawn pauses, as soon as Kitty says spice he screams. "I DID NOT SELL SPICE!!!!! I hate that vile drug!!!" As she starts to explain the upset former boss is thrown into his seat. he starts screaming in panic. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!" He looks down at the planet they are hurtling at, and wonders if they will survive. Shawn then feels his mind slipping from the g-force, "What have you dragged me into!"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty looked up at her apprentice who was still buckled to his seat and unfortunately didn't sustain any serious injuries. He still seemed to be passed out unaware that they had crashed upon a strange planet and whats worse they had crashed and they were going to be stuck her forever. Advance electronics didn't work which meant no sending a distress signal and even if someone did find them they would crash too trying to get to them. Truth was they were probably going to have to spend the rest of their lives here. In her move for power she ended up dooming herself for rest of her life. At least she was able to drag her apprentice with her. Speaking of which it was time to wake him up. Tossing her clothing aside Kitty shifted into her 1 ton feline form. She would go up to Shawn and lighty bat his head around with her giant paws till he began to wake and at the moment he groggily gained consciousness she would give a big long roar jaws full of teeth right in his face, big enough and sharp enough to take his head off in a single bite and swallow it or rip his whole body to shreds.

[member="Commrad Rabbi"]

Shawn is suddenly woken by his head being jostled by the ferocious feline inches from his head. "Where are w-" Shawn is cut short by the roar of the beast. Shawn screams with every fiber in his body. He frantically fumbles with the remains of his seat belt. He kicks in sheer panic, hoping to distance himself from this nightmare. With his left hand he flings scrap up at the monster's head. the moment his seat belt in undone he runs as fast as he can into the remains of the ship. He lunges into a nearby hole too small for the beast. He then crawls crawls deeper into the wreck trying to find a safer shelter. He claws away some ship. and finds an emergency survival kit. Grabbing this he notices a red glow and is intrigued. He worms his way to where he can see the cause of this light, and realizes that there's a fire under the ship. Shawn looks at the relatively small flame and is slightly concerned, then as he's moving a strange pipe sticks out to him. Then he remembers that the ship used liquid fuel. He screams and looks around terrified, his 'shelter' was a time bomb. A ray of light shines down on the terrified human. WIth a great struggle and some bloody hands Shawn opens up a hole big enough for him to slip through and flings himself out. The moment he is free he runs away from the ship as fast as he can. when he is about 30 feet away the flame reaches the fuel, and the ship explodes. Shawn is thrown into the dirt by the blast and the emergency kit lands a few feet away. He waits for a second for his ears to stop ringing then notices a stabbing pain in his right shoulder. Aside from all the small shrapnel peppering his body a 2 foot long shard of the hull had impaled him in his right shoulder area. He rolls over and sits up gazing at the glorious inferno that was their ship. "GAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Shawn screams as he rips the hunk of hull out of his shoulder. He chucks the shard away, and says under his breath "Well pudu!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom