Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want to see happen now?

What do you want to do?

• More political threads

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • More military threads

• General hang out threads

• Let's find an enemy to fight!

• Let's go help out a potential ally and make friends!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Others (Please specify in your post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Leos Palle

L
Activity is a bit low right now. And by a bit I mean a lot. We have several threads going, and plenty of members, but nobody seems interested in posting in them, or they've stalled because someone needs to post but hasn't. So what can we do to remedy this? Is there a type of thread you want to see happen but haven't yet? Or do you have a cool concept you want to see played out? Vote in the poll above and please feel free to post any and all ideas you have. We all want to see the New Republic succeed, but we all need to contribute to make that happen.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Zaira Raghul"]
Oh! Don't let my words be taken as an attack on anyone! I apologize if anyone thinks that. I was merely pointing out the lack of activity in some threads and trying to prod people to post in others with what I said. I'm not upset with anyone, I promise!

And no worries, Zaira. We all have RL to contend with, after all.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Raeya Papanoida"] I've several posts to do/ catch up on. As I've said not been very well after the other day from Dr's. Ill get one up for the military one after omega

Leos Palle

L
[member="Dax Fyre"]
Well, it would certainly make sense that someone would try! Why don't you start an OOC planning thread and we'll see who's interested?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Raeya Papanoida"]

Alright will do! Before I do so though, should other factions be involved (in a limited fashion of course)? Say some bounty hunters or something are hired? Or just NPCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom