Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what direction to take no one knows but the force

I would like to call out on all force users. Also, those that would maybe have jobs for a smuggler to do. She does how every have morals, she might not take the job as she very picky sometimes.
Any taker!!!!

Kai Xyn Dependus

The Sexiest Jedi Alive
@[member="Maya Whitelight"] I don't know if you remember me or this character but you taught him on Galaxy. It would be cool to be the master this time around don't you think?

Oh my Yes Kai I remember you from galaxy. Oh my she did put him through a lot didn't he. I'll have to think about it, I don't know what I doing with her fully yet I know I'm getting her some knowledge of the force for sure.
Oh she does have her AKK dog with her *grins* I'm premose not to cause to much trouble.

@[member="Kai Xyn Dependus"]

@[member="Maya Whitelight"] well I got an idea, maybe she can me a suplie run fore the GLC, deliver ammunition, medicine Thad kind of stuff, and we can see how it turns out from there on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom