Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What could go wrong?

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar shifted from where he was standing. It had been rough since the First Order was forcibly ejected from Eriadu but now they were back on their feet. There was plenty more to explore so Sibar thought it would be a perfect excuse to go on another date with [member="stardust"] . The only problem is that space was insanely dangerous by itself, then again Sibar weighed his options. Either go on a date watching the beauty of space or tour around the star destroyer. Yea he was going for space.

Star had...been busy else where...and so had not been around sibar at all...but now she was coming back...with a surprise

Coming slowly in on a shuttle star sighed, she had recently lost her legs in a battle in kashyyk, as she doors opened she hovered out on a repulsor chair as she out on a smile"

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar turned around as he heard the door slide open. He froze in place once he saw [member="stardust"] in the hover chair. He stood there silent, trying to get the words out "Star, what......what.......what happened?" Sibar was completely shocked, he was expecting something different but this.......he wasn't expecting this.

[member="stardust"]

She stopped in front of him and her smile faded, she had not been in contact for quite awhile.....so she could understand his shock

It's the price of a mile....more less what happens when you fight great evil"she said as she lowered her head and closed her eyes"and I've paid the price

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar shook his head and got back into his cheery mood. "No time for that!" Sibar was more prepared for this date rather than the first one. This time he remembered to wear something more.....nice than his incinerator armor. The dress code was pretty strict in the First Order, Sibar was only allowed to wear if officers uniform when not on duty. That and he had no other clothes beside that. "Now much has changed for me as well. As you see we aren't on Eriadu anymore......yea, the Alliance took it away. Now since my original plans were utterly decimated thanks to the Alliance I decided we should go out and observe space if that's alright with you."

[member="stardust"]

She perked up and smiled"right right "she looked him over and smiled big" looking sharper then usual... Or would it be hotter"she said joking as she smiled

Observe space sound good and actually works for me because well"she said looking down"you know

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
"Great, let's go shall we?" Sibar walked to the door, bumping into a fellow officer as he tried to go through. "I am so sorry, I've been trying to hide from my commander, you see I accidently broke his E-11." Wait I know that voice Sibar thought "YOU DID WHAT JAX?!" The officer jumped, quickly realizing who it was "M-M-Major Sibar! I-Well you see-The others." Sibar held up his hand and gestured towards stardust. "I will deal with you later. I have something more important to attend to." The officer shook as he gave a salute "Yes sir sorry sir!"

[member="stardust"]

She smiled then stopped seeing the other man, she listened for a few minutes

Hmmm hmmm I broke blaster....tell me how it is broke"she said as she gave a soft smile to [member="Sibar Laval"]"lets get this soldier first out of trouble...a broken blaster of a superior is something serious but I may be able to fix it...so long as it isn't in two...is it in two?

Sibar Laval

S
Jax thought for a moment "The entire thing is broken, the others and I were fooling around and-" "Enough" Jax froze in terror when Sibar spoke "I'm in a good mood." Sibar looked back to Star "A VERY good mood. So tell you what. You go back to the barracks and stay there, and I'll pretend this never happened and get a new E-11" Jax's face lit up and quickly spoke "Yes sir thank you sir!" With that, Sibar continued his way to the hangar, motioning for Star to follow.

[member="stardust"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar smiled "It's fine, Eriadu is just a blockade that we overcame. Failure only makes the First Order stronger." He stopped when they reached the hangar. Ships were coming in and out of the destroyer, transport materials from it.

[member="stardust"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar frowned "Don't worry about that, we're on a date. Now time to get what I needed." Sibar used the lift, moving him down to the ground floor. As he walked off he approached the closest First Order transport. "Did you get the transport as I asked lieutenant? The lieutenant nodded and gestured to the transport. Sibar smiled and turned back to Star "Ladies first."

[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom