Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Better Place to Talk?

I would not expect to be here of all places to speak to a Zabrak about a company. However, it was a start. Considering the last time I made a deal with someone, it was in a dance studio. This I decided to come alone. I looked a little out of place, but I tried to play the part. Standing there in a set of my military getup, and a facemask over the bottom half of my face. My entire left arm was exposed. Metallic sheen gleaming off of the lights that turned on and off at various times to the music that was beating within my ears. I couldn't help but at least feel the movement that someone would want to dance at.

While I was one for carrying weapons on me, the only one I carried with me was my lightsaber. Hidden within my military gear, however, I did have to leave my blaster at the front door. I tried to look around for this woman, Zenva, I had worked with in the past to create swords for. Now, we were meeting together to possibly come up with something that she had for both of our companies.

Finally I found her. I could see she was clearly drinking something. Smiling a little under my facemask, I walked over to the bartender. Indicating his attention to be directed at me. After he finished dealing with another patron, he walked over with a look that could only say one thing. "Do I really have to deal with you?" Taking a few credits, and placing them on the bar.

"Get a second drink of whatever the Zabrak is having. And an order of Corellian Ale for me."

He nodded his head. Understanding that I wasn't here for him, but for business. I waited a moment before he returned with the two drinks. Taking both of them in my hands, very carefully with my left arm as I couldn't really feel how hard I was holding the glass, I sauntered over towards the woman.

Sitting down across from her and placing the what looked to be a whiskey of some kind.

"Good to see you again since our construction of your swords. Miss Vrotoa."

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom