Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff We've got that chaotic Pride.

We don't often celebrate events like this, I often feel it's not our place. I see some factions, some discords celebrating various things from time to time and that's totally their right - I've always held Chaos more neutral in this regard.

As I've said before, we're not exactly the place to champion social issues, lol. This is a place where people go to escape the burdens of reality.

Last year, we had some people send me warnings that possible "attacks" were coming from big bad internet wizards. Every once in a while, I'll still get a threat, your garden variety harassment, attempts to bully us quiet in DMs. I never had it in my mind to publicly support Pride month, the world of LGBTQ+ isn't very known to me and wasn't very important to me until last June. It was important, however, because I think I personally was given a small dose of what people have been dealing with all their lives. I still remember my blood boiling at the thought this was a thing that happens.

For those people that this month means something for, get loud, be proud. Your allies are legion. Every year gets easier, and will continue to. And I'll say what I said last year, and what I'll say next year, the year after, etc.

Everyone deserves to feel comfortable in their own skin, and be supported by people who accept you.

Except for those in opposition. Nobody supports you. #dab #pride #cancelme

This year, I'd like to ask the community to submit Pride Month Username Banners and/or flair to this thread, and I'll pick a nice one out for us and implement it.

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Anything special we are going to do? Like a pride date thread just like the Valentine's day threads? Just bouncing ideas off everyone. Either that or a pride day festival thread either on Denon or someplace else neutral.

I've never made username backgrounds before, so I'm not sure how these will look if put into practice (I diiiid have to darken some of the lighter colors a smidge to keep the text from disappearing). Also I know you didn't ask for various denominations of the LGBTQ+ community to be represented but I had some time and itchy photoshop fingers lol:

LGBTQ:
Qb7qvwS.png

Trans:
rS1lkpe.png

Asexual:
TFumqGF.png

Bisexual:
qxQALhC.png

Pansexual:
KvPFBo9.png

As well as a few flairs if anyone wants to use them:

oUdCuAO.png