Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction WESTAR Equity Auction

Up for auction is complete and total ownership of WESTAR, the company that manufactured the legendary Jango Fett's fabled dual-wield WESTAR-34 blaster pistols. I simply do not have the time to work on and develop the company as much as I would like to, so I'd like to pass the reigns onto someone who can. My one caveat however though is that I receive a 25% royalty on all WESTAR-34s sold.

Interested primarily in manufacturing rights and equity in other companies, but credits have never been out of the question.
Please make all bids IC. The auction will end sometime on July 8th.

So who wants to own WESTAR?

*WESTAR is a canon company

[member="Gael bar Ammon"]

I am afraid the rules state that cannon companies cannot be owned by more than one character, meaning one shareholder at a time.

Best of luck on your auction my friend.

Titan

«Time to bid all my winnings on a better company. Than money from Tel should help.» Katbiyre thought as he sent in his bid for 100 thousand credits, and a 25% stake in Concord Dawn Arms and manufacturing rights.(Link to CDA in Sig)

[member="Gael bar Ammon"] [member="Katbirye Rekr"]

I would like to bid 200,000 credits and a permanent 10% discount on all RID products.

OOC: Don't forget to mention that every bidder needs to tag the one before them and you in their bids. You aren't required to mention it, but it is required by site rule for all bidders and I have found it helps smooth things over.

Titan

[member="Gael bar Ammon"] [member="Gray Raxis"]
Due to the presence of another bidder I will raise my bid to:
300,000 thousand credits
25% Discount on all CDA products
25% Stake in CDA
Manufacturing Rights

Titan

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Gael bar Ammon"]
  • 800,000 Thousand credits
  • 15% Discount on all CDA products
  • 15% Stake in CDA
  • Manufacturing Rights
  • Free season pass tickets to the first 5 seasons of the IPL
  • 5% Stake in the IPL
  • 1 Personal Favor

Gael offered no response to the bids. Though the company was of a smaller type, he thought the name carried great weight in not just the Mandalorian community, but the galaxy. There seemed to be a small bidding war ensuing. As he eyed the two offers, he was intrigued by the bid of one Katbirye Rekr. The credits were nice, as was the discount and other freebies, but he was most impressed with the offer of equity in not one, but two companies. The manufacturing rights did confuse him, as it didn't specify in what, but he thought as to whether or not the equity on it's own was enough.

Gael put his holopad away to carry on with his day. He would check again later to see what the bids were at then to decide which bid was the most attractive, and who the new owner of WESTAR would be.

[member="Gray Raxis"] | [member="Katbirye Rekr"]

Titan

• 800,000 Thousand credits
  • 15% Discount on all CDA products
  • 15% Stake in CDA
  • Manufacturing Rights for Concord-39s
  • Free season pass tickets to the first 5 seasons of the IPL
  • 5% Stake in the IPL
  • 1 Personal Favor
[member="Gael bar Ammon"][member="Gray Raxis"]

Titan

After receiving word that he finally had control of Concordia Crescent Technologies, Katbiyre decided to redacted all bids, and sent the following message to his fellow bidder, "Well bid, sir."

[member="Katbirye Rekr"] [member="Gael bar Ammon"]

In light of the event I will up my last offer in the spirit of mutual profit.

-500,000 credits
-10% discount on all RID goods
-20% stake in RID
-1 personal favor

Gael went to check his datapad to select the winning bid, only to find there had been one left. Beneath the sense of disappointment was one of satisfaction - Gael was content with the offer [member="Gray Raxis"] had submitted.

With a few clicks on his datapad, he relinquished control of WESTAR and instated Gray Raxis as the new owner and CEO, as well as sent him a brief letter of congratulations.

OOC: Congrats! Make sure you make the necessary edits and submissions in the Factory to reflect your ownership of this canon company and to change the company sub to show yourself as the owner.

[member="Gael bar Ammon"]

Gray looked at the fact he won the auction, although it sadly hadn't been as heated as it should have been for a company with as much history as this one. That didn't matter now though because Gray had ownership and some plans for it. But first he needed to send a message back.

Gray typed out, " Thank you, and expect to get word and confirmation of payment soon."

OOC: Yeah going to have to figure out exactly what I need to do then I'll be right on it. Also will do a modification to RID to reflect your % of ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom