Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Going To Annihilate

[member="Darth Ayra"] I'm going to start talking to the Mando's, as I've a Tournament to be present at.

I really hope we can get this Rebellion through. I bet once the Covenant is set I can direct a few members here for it.

[member="Darth Voracitos"]

You could participate in the development thread. Basically, if you could just "reveal" how you got the schematics for this baby (link!) then we can proceed. Basically, the Obscurity was the vessel that I had constructed as [member="Vilox Pazela"], at the height of the Empire and which I jacked before the Empire collapsed. We want to copy the Annihilator-class generators found on this Star Destroyer and then make a smaller version to fit out Annihilator-class boarding shuttle :D

I made a nice introduction in the thread (link!) for you to join in, if you like :3

Hmmm, I sense there may be some hackitude hacking of Mon Calamari. Was I ruling over the Empire at this time, or was this before/after my era? The answer will make the scenario either easier or more difficult.

Also! Good news, I have half days all this week, so I'll have LOADS more time to do all the things I like to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom