Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well it's not matter

[member="Maxi"] http://starwarsrp.net/topic/36863-anti-matter-torpedo-launcher/

She had access to her favourite torpedo, she wanted to able to replicate it. So she could advance the technology, and find ways to improve it. She found an engineer who could help her, he would have to sign agreement first so he could not pass on his findings. She waited for him in her office, she was drinking a glass milk. She had to negotiate his price, for his help first. Then once he had, he and her engineers had to work out to remake one of her weapons. She also wanted a version, for her starfighters.

He had stretched as he walked towards the office. He didn't mind what they where making but he was wondering about what kind of age range that he had participate in. They where probably older then him. Of course it wouldn't matter anyways. He had his own thing to do. He approached the desk in which he was told to go to. What was her name again? He looked down to the name plate which said [member="Dux Kotass"] he then nodded to himself as he had just answered his own question.

"So what is it exactly that I'm signing here? Not to be rude.. I just kinda wanted to know."

[member="Maxi"]

You are signing a nondisclosure deal, it means you paid more. Though any knowledge you gain from this tech remains mine, you are not allowed to replicate it. It is very standard form, once signed I show you what I have for you work on. It was a fairly standard legal form, to protect her copyrights to the tech. She needed to make sure, no one would copy her new works. As she wanted to be the one who advance this technology, not the one sith.

He shrugged and simply signed it. It wouldn't matter what he would gain from this in terms of knowledge and he is not part of The One Sith. In any case, she had nothing to worry about. Rules where rules after all and, he had to abide by them. He looked to [member="Dux Kotass"] and, raised his brow "Would that be all?" He just had to ask anyways. He doesn't mind however many papers he had to sign.

[member="Maxi"]

Yes that would do, know follow me. She got up out of her chair, and took her glass of milk with her. She then lead the engineer, down to a bunker. On the table was a anti matter torpedo, she needed him to help her team to get each part worked out. So she could get schematic for her first version of it. Then she could improve it, and diversify it to other uses. This was just the beginning, she then handed him a datapad. This is where we are upto, and what we have worked out. It has three stasis fields protecting it, from being prematurely detonated. She showed him them on datapad, where they were and they and how each one was broken down. His job was to work out how to rebuild it, from scratch so she could then assign someone to make a fighter torpedo. She had other schemes in the works, but for now they could wait.

He looked through the datapad and raised his brow. "Some expensive parts are needed here but, I'm sure we could get it done." In his head he was working out what would be best in terms of construction and what would make it easier to build. Of course he would have to make sure that it will make the same outcome as the original "I'm not an explosives expert but, I think I understand what you want here. We will need to test it too. You never know when one of these things could be a dud. That and all this is dependant on the wiring." He looked back over to [member="Dux Kotass"] and smiled. "Would that be all for this part?"

[member="Maxi"]

This is no dud, this is a live torpedo. As you can see the trigger is the emp device, she pointed to it and said There, from my understanding that knocks out the other force field. Then the anti matter is released on to it's target. She showed him the outer casing of the device, she stolen this from the one sith when she left them. She was known as darth banshee back then, and she fell in love with beauty of antimatter explosions. The outer casing was just dura steel, with an internal stasis field which left behind on the ship, when it was launched at it's target. She then left the engineer to go about his business, while she went about hers. It would take him time, but she was confident that he would be able to reproduce it for her.

He simply shrugged after hearing her statements. Once she left he began to work on making that reproduced version of the torpedo. Antimatter was always a crazy thing. In this case he was crazy enough to not mind the fact that if he messes up everyone would die. He wasn't going to mess up and he was sure about it. It started with looking at the schematics for the original a few times over. To make sure he is actually making a copy of it. It might even be safer after he was finished with it. At least from the shooters point of view. He started with the frame and some of the tech on the inside. Of course they had to be careful. It took about three hours to get the right kind of frame and another hour and a half to put the tech in properly. After finally making sure the EMP's where prepared he planted the Antimatter generator. It was containing the components needed to make the antimatter field that it was using to explode. From what he saw everything was in working order and he even had to put this new missile under an stasis field just to make sure. Once he was finished with the other engineers he simply leaned back into a chair and took a breath.

"Well... That became rather stressful..." He took a sigh of relief "Now to have Ms. [member="Dux Kotass"] be the judge." He waited for her return. If she wouldn't come then he would go to her.

[member="Maxi"]

She looked over his design, and smiled Yes that would do it. She then made a list of things, she would need to use his design or her antimatter weapon. She was pleased, she was most pleased with the results. She then gave him his credits, a large sum of three hundred thousand credits. This was impart due to him agreeing to sign the non disclosure deal, as well as doing his assignment quickly and professionally.

She then offered him a drink, Thank you for your hard work, I hope you're pleased with sum. She then paused and asked, Would you be available, for other projects if needed? His skills would be useful on future projects, and she knew she had a long way to go yet.

"Oh, sure. I wouldn't mind joining you on any more." He pocketed the credits. He honestly didn't know what to do with the credits but, it didn't matter. He handed her back the datapad and on the front of the screen was a number. "If you ever need me use this to message me. I'll try my best to be here for you." He smiled lightly and nodded as he began to exit the building. What he would do for the rest of the day was unknown even to him. He would probably grab some food.... That sound like the best for the moment.

[member="Dux Kotass"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom