Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Hello

@[member="Grahim"]
We tend to keep in touch through Skype chats based around the Factions, so there's one for the Sith, the Republic, etc etc. As for the rest, most species are available as stated above. You can only RP sentients/droids, I believe.

Zack Danheir said:
False You can not be a Rakatan or a Pure sith I believe. other than that your up to be any Sentient being.
Why do people keep saying this? Who is telling people this? They're wrong.

The only species that is forbidden is Celestial. Rakatan and "pure Sith" are available. People, stop saying they're not allowed.

Rakatan tech is disallowed. The only species that are forbidden are "god" species and anything that's legitimately or functionally immortal. The reason we don't see a lot of Rakatans running around is because it takes a lot of backstory justification to play one. Same with a pureblood Sith.

I didn't mean to snap, darlin'. This is just not the first time someone has made that exact claim. In fact, it's not even in the first dozen times. If you want a Rakatan, play a Rakatan. Just make sure you have a reasonable backstory that explains why you've got a primitive, Force-blind, planetbound creature out wandering the stars.

Are there any restrictions for miralukans for example since they see through the force, does that require some kind of training of powers and such or can i do whatever i like (within the forums rules, of course).

Fabula Cavataio said:
Rakatan tech is disallowed. The only species that are forbidden are "god" species and anything that's legitimately or functionally immortal.
I knew this that was easy to understand. I just thought that Rakatan went with it as some people may make a character then try to create their weapons so fit with their character. I just assumed that it was also prohibited.

Don't worry sexy-butt I know you weren't snapping at me. because I'm snapping at you.
Oh no you didant! *snap snap* :p

and for the deeper background for purblood sith and rakatans. Is it ju st to write a credible story to why one of those species would be up and about after being declared extinct or planetbound in the case of rakatans?

But that is ridiculously hard since this is like 840 ABY and last a member of the sith species was seen was like 1500-1400 BBY and rakatans like 2000 BBY

Hence the reason why they're rare, even on this site. It's hard to come up with a good, logical reason that they should be running around. They're not forbidden. They're just unofficially limited by difficulty. We do have quite a few genetic Sith running around, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom