Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Hello There

lwrumble

Chattza Thuku Navik
Hello everyone, this is my first time doing anything like this, so I am slightly lost. I believe I've made my character correctly, but don't really know what to do now. Any guidance or help would be appreciated.

Or join one of the many public threads that are listed on the Open Roleplaying board. (Make sure it has the green {PUBLIC} tag next to it). But yes, asking for someone to thread with is a good way to do it too, I suppose.

[member="Chattza Thuku Navik"]

lwrumble

Chattza Thuku Navik
Silara Vantai said:
Or join one of the many public threads that are listed on the Open Roleplaying board. (Make sure it has the green {PUBLIC} tag next to it). But yes, asking for someone to thread with is a good way to do it too, I suppose.

[member="Chattza Thuku Navik"]
So I just read along and jump in?

Chattza Thuku Navik said:
So I just read along and jump in?
Yes, and an example would be the way people have jumped into this thread. As long as there is no notion of it being a private thread, you are open to join in. (Invasions, faction, and dev threads are usually either locked to a faction or group of factions or are invite only.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom