Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Factory, New FJ's!

9184VAn.gif

I just wanted to greet all of the new and current Judges and welcome you to the Factory. We are having a bit of a shuffle with the transition of Administration, but hopefully you don't mind our "Under Construction" status. :)

First things first, for those New Factory Judges, please review the following:
  1. Factory Judge Uniform Code Of Conduct : This is our Code of Conduct, please review and post in the thread that you understand and acknowledge it.
  2. New Factory Judge Overview & Guide : Anything and everything having to do with how to jump start your two-week trial can be found here. All New Factory Judges will be assigned a "Factory Mentor" who will work with you step by step on the in's and outs of the Factory, how to approach a submission for judgment, and be your resources.
  3. Discord Factory Chat is Mandatory: Please make sure you check on it periodically so you can touch base with the rest of the Factory Judges and staff.

We will be having a Discord Voice chat hopefully on a monthly basis, and I invite everyone to join up to mingle and bring up news, concerns, and events. You do not need to talk in voice, but at least listen in. You may still use the chat function to type.

Our main focus for the next month will be to streamline and ensure that the Factory is accessible, efficient, and that we have lots of avenues of open communication.

Your Factory staff includes the RPJ's [member="Braith Achlys"] and [member="Raziel"] and I am your Factory Admin. We have a super friendly and open-door policy for any concerns or if you need to chat.

Thank you so much and I hope we can make the Factory a fun and exciting place for the entire board.

Happy Rping,

Factory Staff.

Factory Mentor Assignments

Mentors, please start out by talking with your Factory Judge Trainee and helping them work through their first submission. Have them also shadow you through your own submission judgments and explain your process.

In the meantime, please familiarize yourself with the Faction Judge Discussion forum, Factory rules, and the templates. Chat in the FJ discussion chat and mingle :)
  • [member="Jamie Pyne"] with [member="Aria Vale"].
  • [member="Garett Van"] with [member="Haytham Kaze"].
  • [member="Lynn Corerunner"] with [member="Kad Forgrin"]
  • [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] with @Raziel

• [member="Raziel"] is overseeing [member="Tai Fa"] & [member="Julius Sedaire"] . As you two are formerly experienced judges, you will not have a limit cap on how many submissions you may go through during your trials. However, please ensure you are familiar and understand the Factory expectations with Factory Judges.

I would like to welcome [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] & [member="Vixley CM-01"] as our new Trainee judges.

Your Mentor will be [member="Jamie Pyne"] . For Mentoring on ships, please do not hesitate to talk to [member="Raziel"] or [member="Braith Achlys"]

Please review the first post of this thread and catch up on items. Your two week trial starts today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom