Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Welcome to Malsheem

Since the arrival of his master Darth Carnifex's new apprentice, Teresa Pelles, Saryn had been waiting for an opportunity to properly greet and get to know his new neighbour aboard the Kainate worldcraft, Malsheem. His own quarters were conveniently situated next to hers. Many of the Dark Lord's closest family, concubines and apprentices were housed in this wing of the massive sphere, after all. Saryn had waited until he was certain Teresa was within her chambers, before heading over.

He approached her door, dressed up stylishly in his favorite dress, one of many outfits that filled his expansive walk in wardrobe back in his own chambers, carrying a large gift basket filled with various fancy welcome gifts and wrapped in a colourful pink ribbon. Awkwardly slipping his hand out from under the basket, he pressed the door buzzer, waiting for her to open up. When the doors eventually opened, he peeked out from behind the basket to smile at her. "Greetings! I'd heard you'd finally got settled into your new chambers and thought I'd come over to say hello. I brought a few moving in presents!", he said, gesturing to the gift basket. "Might I come in?"

Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah
oO3YGYQ.png

She sat on a chair in the newer room playing with the metal that was once in her hands. From diamonds to balls with spikes there was not a moment the chrome liquid stopped. Of course the room was still empty, she had made no effort to give it personality and with the dim lighting Teresa was simply contempt. This room was certainly bigger than the last, also much closer to the few large spaces that was okay to stretch from time to time. Perhaps the last room was intended to keep Teresa far away from the distractions that came with the floor she was on, but who was she to assume the reasons of Ahani and Carnifex.

Really Teresa had been on Malsheem for quite some time, her last quarters was much closer to the schools in which she had befriended many of the children on the station. Many higher up did not really know of her existence for the past couple of years. Now it was different, She was there with Kaine at Tython, present on his flagship. Those down in one of the many labs. Well in simple there was no hiding her after Kaine had changed her and perfected her frame.

The door bleeped notifying Teresa someone was at the door. She stood as the metal floated to her wrist and wrapping around in a spiral shape. It took only a few steps before a finger reached to press the blinking light. With a whoosh hiss Teresa looked down at the person. Saryn would be met by a tall muscular woman not dressed in anything as dazzling as what he wore. She was in a tank top that had the back mostly ripped leaving enough to be tied at the waist; Teresa also had a pair of leggings on. It took a moment but she had briefly met them when they had visited that molten world. "I... suppose." She said a little baffled to why Saryn was at her door with a basket full of items. Turning around beat feet pattered across the floor as the woman returned to the seat in which she was in prior.

"I am not so accustomed to visitors. Rather I never have visitors except the girl that serves me as a retainer but that is a little different." Teresa made herself comfortable in the chair once again and gestured to the seat across with a low table between. "Please sit." Reaching for a com Teresa pressed a button. "Komi bring an assortment of food and drinks to my room." She looked over to the man with golden orange eyes surrounded by black. "Is there anything in particular that you drink and eat?" She was trying to be accommodating for a change given this was a rather new experience. Usually she made her best attempts to make others feel uncomfortable yet this one moved with confidence.

OIedQlc.gif

Saryn politely nodded, following behind Teresa when she welcomed him into her chambers. He moved to sit where she gestured, placing the gift basket down between them on the small table. It was filled with perfumes, fancy cheeses and little bottles of wine and other alcohol. "Wine would be lovely, thank you!", he said politely in response to her question about refreshment. "I thought so! I hadn't seen anyone else bar your retainer pop by to see you. I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Darth Xyrah, but just call me Saryn. I live in the chambers next to you. We met briefly on Mustafar, if you recall?", he said, smiling warmly at her. He radiated confidence and charm, and definitely didn't seem uneased near Teresa. Given how close he was to their master, that probably wasn't surprising.

"Our master mentioned you. He certainly wasn't kidding about how impressive you are. His ritual has worked wonders for you. Like an angel of the dark side made manifest in physical form.", he said, in a slightly flirtatious yet still polite tone.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah
oO3YGYQ.png

Teresa nodded as she pressed the button again "Make sure its a nice dry and full bodied red wine with two glasses Komi." She demanded of the girl. Her eyes peered down to the gift basket placed onto the table. In the back of her mind she questioned if it was some kind of normal gesture or perhaps something unique to Saryn. There was still so much Teresa did not understand about others and she remained ignorant of any kind of major social construct. "I do remember yes. I am not exactly one to go out of my way to know people, besides the kids I was taught along with, Kaine and Ahani I do not really know anyone else. But yes I will make sure to call you Saryn, I am Teresa no titles, given I refuse to use them."

The woman would flash a small smile. "By master I assume you mean Kaine correct? If so I hardly call him my master, rather a teacher. Also angel of the darkside, my that is a new one." Teresa chuckled as her black wings with red secondaries adjusted a little to hang over the back of her seat. "If you are trying to win me with words, then it is working... just a little." She playfully back rising to the level of teasing she normally did around groups of people. Usually those words would be targeted to Kaine as to try make others flash their green eyes of jealousy. The woman knew she got away with much, however she enjoyed the faces and the emotions that flowed from them.

"The wings I've had for a very long time, when I was simply an experiment for someone else, so he can't lay claim to them. Buuut I will give credit due that he improved them and ever erased the human genetics and then some. Defiantly left his mark too." Her hands momentarily cupped her chest gesturing that the where bigger beyond just her over all size. The door soon opened and stood a teenage girl holding a tray of with a selection of sliced meats and a corked bottle of wine. She walked in placing the tray onto the table and proceeded to uncork the bottle. "Good girl, you may leave us. Make sure to do your homework and be here in a couple of hours to clean."

Komi bowed her head and shuffled out quietly. Not one peep left her mouth. "She is a new addition, to make life... easier. So what is it you do, are you under the tutelage of Kaine or do you have other duties?"

OIedQlc.gif

Saryn smiled upon hearing his compliment had been appreciated. "Mmmh. He certainly did an excellent job. You look GORGEOUS, darling.", he said with a soft giggle, appreciatively nodding at Teresa's young servant as she brought him the glass of wine he requested before departing at Teresa's bequest. He sipped it gently. "And indeed. I used to be one of Kaine's concubines before my ascension to the ranks of the Sith. A role that afforded me many benefits, and the blessing of his companionship, not to mention training in the ways of the force as well. I still serve that role when I'm here on Malsheem, even now amongst the ranks of the Sith and being married to one of his wives, my beloved Gunnr.", he said with a teasing smirk.

"I've definitely embraced a lot of Epicanthix culture in that respect. I admire their free spirited nature in the persuit of love and companionship. And regarding your rebuilt form, I too recently upgraded to a superior strand-cast body. Do you like it?", he inquired with a smile. Compared to his old body, it seemed even more effeminate and graceful, and Teresa would no doubt eventually catch whiff of the enticing pheramones his new body produced. A benefit of Falleen and Zeltron DNA thrown into the genetic mixture, useful for aiding Saryn in the arts of diplomacy and seduction, when required.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah
oO3YGYQ.png

The nodded her head in such a way of agreement. Sure she was no longer petite something about her stature and how she carried herself now felt... stronger, and less like the weak person she was before. For that Teresa was thankful, yet even for something that benefited her was also to further Kaine's goals. "If there where benefits to been sith that I have not been privity to, then I will not be so amused. Everything so far I have had to bargain for in some fashion. Though guess I have learnt how to navigate conversation better. Feth, one of the first things Ahani said was, this girl needs an education." Teresa snickered as she thought back on it. In a way it was now a funny memory, something that was few and far between.

"Anyway, I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting Gunnur just yet. I've heard she dotes about in the bio-domes, actually been trying to get access to at least one of those for a while. The few spaces I can fly in are not much, and Kaine being fickle as is with patients means I don't get much chance to go out to many places right now. Not that anything is stopping me mind you, just easier to be close by."

Teresa picked up the glass of red wine, for a moment she swilled it around in the glass before taking a whiff of the aroma. "I do not know much about the Epicanthix culture just yet, except that Kaine said he would. Also —" She paused for what seemed a good moment. It was clear the woman was deep in thought. 'How dose one... compliment?' Was the words that ran through her head. "You looook, humm soft?" Golden orange eyes darted upwards. "Pretty?" Clearly Teresa was having a struggle. She barely had a grasp normal conversation, in some ways it was with kids or people who had known her long enough to know the strengths and weaknesses of communication. The woman still did not understand the feelings of attraction, even if present at times. Much of the galaxy was still a mystery a fault of both herself and upbringing as a slave. "I suppose you look good. I am not great in when it comes to commenting on others."

OIedQlc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom