Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Lujo Open-Skirmish

Star Wars
Lupo a long forgotten planet within the core....Long forgotten by most.
For the warlord Thalliesin Bard and his Dark Travelers make their home here.
It is a peaceful mostly uninhabited world filled with beautiful forests and streams.
but most importantly chocolate...chocolate such a rare and expensive item in the galaxy
If only it was common knowledge that this planet had the right atmosphere to grow them.
Then Thalliesin would have competition.
But the pendulum ever swings and so the Hutts have heard of this wonderful planet and it's chocolate.
So of course they send pirates.
A lot of pirates. seriously how many pirates do they have.
too many for even the great Thalliesin to defeat on his own.
So in an act of desperation he sent out a distress signal hoping that it would not be so embarrassing a rescue.
{OOC Chocalate does both exist and is rare in this universe...
Also any faction is welcome to help, the pirates have already landed but space scenes are welcome.}
{have fun}

Booooom

"Captain, report!"

"Cough, our shield has sustained heavy damage, we have to something before our defenses are breached."

Thalliesin walked out of the bunker to view the enemy. hundreds of pirates with rumbling tanks, roaring fighters, and rushing speeders drew ever closer to the base.

"what's the report on our squadron."
"Not good sir we've lost nearly half of our fighters and our bombers are taking a beating"

"We will not run, we cannot be beaten by a bunch of pirates."

"What to do...What to do?"

Thuuuud…. "What was that?...Explosions?"

"Sam What's going on?

"It appears that we are being invaded by pirates"

Kosar lift himself up "I must go and help" Clank... Kosar remembered, he was in maintenance.

"Let me out of this contraption Sam..." "My Friends need my Help"

"As much as I would like to do that sir I am under strict orders to complete your maintenance."

"I Said LET ME OUT.!!!" Creak....The metal bent...CRACK, and broke.

"My friends need me lets see anyone get in my wa

"We are going to die...ah well it was great while it lasted"

Thalliesin called his Vanguard "Men today we are most likely going to die but not before we take most of them with us."
"Arrrggghgahh"

"Gorgona said we're with you sir" The Little Toydarian translated with a hint of sadness.
One of the Trandoshians stepped up "Sir what is our battle plan?"

"We hold them off long enough for"- Crash...Kosar Dominus burst out of the hangar and out into the battlefield.
for a few brief moments everyone stood awestruck by the ferocity with which this warrior went into combat.

"Now we have a chance"

"Arrrrrrghgh"
"Charge...."
And with that the battles climax begins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom