Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to a Day in my Life (Open)

[youtube]https://youtu.be/wGrPn1fSy1E[/youtube]​

Galactic Time is...Six AM. It's time to wake up, Mullarus

I knew I should've just slept in...

The young Sith stayed in bed for a few more minutes. His long hair was a mess, as usual. His bed was empty besides himself. He turned and looked at the empty side of the bed and sighed. Who knew being a Sith could feel so empty...

Within moments, he heard the pitter patter of Amaran feet walking down Patriot's corridor toward his chamber where he slept alone and meditated. Sure enough, the steel blue-furred Amaran poked his head in. Master? Are you alright? he asked. His voice was a bit high-pitched for a male, but Mullarus always figured it was normal for an Amaran. He didn't talk much, anyway.

Mullarus sat up, reaching his arms up and stretching. "Yeah...yeah, Stripe. I'm alright. Hey, fetch me some blue milk, will ya?"

The Amaran's tail retreated between his legs, "Er.. Master, we...have no more in the cooler.

With a heavy sigh, Mullarus ran his right hand over his face. It still felt strange with his index and middle fingers made of circuits and metal. "Krux, you dense son of a..." he grumbled, standing up and heading to his wardrobe nearby, searching through the cabinets in his underwear, half of the hair on his head standing up and frizzled up. "Is there anything wet, cold, and non-alcoholic in the cooler?"

Stripe nervously twiddled his fingers, "Uh...there's some water..."

"That'll do, Stripe."

The Amaran scurried away. Mullarus dug out some flimsy, but comfortable clothes to wear around Patriot. He slipped them on.

You look nice this morning, Mullarus

Funny, I don't remember a ship A.I. being programmed with a sense of humor

He made a face, as if someone were actually watching him get dressed. Only a moment after he finished getting dressed, Stripe returned with a bottle of water. Mullarus nodded a thank you and took it, uncorking it and taking a long drink. "Come to think of it, I haven't had water in a while...Stripe, put blue milk and purified water bottles on the shopping list next time we stop by Coruscant." Stripe nodded quickly and scurried away.

Mullarus made his way through Patriot's corridors and onto the bridge. "Patriot, status report" he said as he sat down in the captain's chair and kicked his bare feet up on the control board.

Course for Coruscant is still active. Approximately two hours until destination is reached. You have zero new messages.

As usual.

He took a datapad into his hand and opened it up.

Spacebook. Why the hell do I have one of these stupid things. How many contacts do I even have? Let's see...

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"], right at the top of course. I'm sure he's still living the luxurious Sith Lord's life.

[member="Darth Azurea"]. I wonder what she's up to. Hope she's doing alright after that incident on Toola.

[member="Kinsey Starchaser"]. Huh. There's a name I haven't seen in a while. Can't imagine what she's been doing. Except maybe karking Lord Bane.

[member="Dex Torture"]. Uh huh... I'm sure he's doing well. Azurea will teach him well.

He made a face. That was it. His only real contacts. He tossed the datapad to the side. Could've done well without that grim reminder. Boy, do I have a ways to go. Oh! I know! I'll call home!

Punching in a few numbers into the control board, he then glanced to his left at a smoking pipe he was given by his grandfather with his old acolyte robes. Mullarus had never thought to smoke anything out of it, partly because he knew his already scarred innards wouldn't last long if he exposed them to it, and because he didn't have anything to smoke.

Suddenly, a group of three Amarans appeared on his holo. Master! Something wrong? Mullarus shook his head, "No. Just checking in. How's my place on Ragoon IV?"

Everything's okay, master!

He sighed, "Please...what did I say about calling me master? Just...don't. Not yet.

Oh...okay! Sorry, master! That was when they hung up.

Mullarus leaned back in the seat, spinning around in it a few times. He inhaled and exhaled slowly.

"Yup...being the apprentice to a mighty Lord of the Sith suuuure is an eventful life..."

Not too long ago, Udrusa had exited her dorm and had gone to a private spot she would normally meditate at once a day for about an hour. As she was setting up different holocrons she had received from the Sith Temple's library along with her DL-44 and vibrosword, she glanced at the non-lightsaber resistant sword with a disdainful glare. Udrusa really needed a lightsaber, or at least some cortosis to upgrade her sword with until she achieved one.

With an annoyed sigh, she sets down the blade in front of her, with the three holocrons surrounding her and her pistol by her side. Closing her hands folding her hands together with her index fingers pointing up and her thumbs pointing directly at her bosom, she begins to regulate her breathing. Not too long after she begins, the first holocron begins to open at the top and the weapons begin to levitate. She can hear the voices and feel the touch of ancient, powerful spirits and knowledge of the Dark Side. While these holocrons were public variants (the ones with TRUE power are available only to Lords or other Sith of superb power), their knowledge was no less ancient, and they no less dark.

The first holocron opens fully, and the hair cascading down to her waist begins to freely float with Udrusa as she, too, begins to levitate. Sweat covers her crimson skin, causing it to shine in the dim light in the places not covered by her rather revealing robes. The objects surrounding her begin to slowly spin around her like planets, and she the center of everything. She smiles softly as she feels the Dark Side fuels her as she recites the Sith Code.

Peace is a lie; There is only Passion

Through Passion, I gain Strength,

Through Strength, I gain Power,

Through Power, I gain Victory,

Through Victory, my chains are broken,

The Force shall free me.

[member="Mullarus"]

Lonely days with nothing to do...I suppose they don't come around as often as they used to now. Maybe I should be grateful. It just makes me think of... He sighed. Past memories and vague pictures in his mind if the faces of his parents came to mind. Images he wished he could forget. On one hand, remembering them filled him with sorrow, which fed his power. He was strengthened by their loss, becoming the Sith Apprentice he is now because of it. From loss. Not from anything else.

It was a strange councidence, really...how quickly Jekyll had taken Mullarus in at such an early, pre-teen age to bring him into the ranks of the Sith. For him to learn pain, suffering, hate, to lust for vengeance and destruction. All the while, to learn that to bring your foes to their knees while staring them in the eye...with honor...it was clever. Jekyll knew that by showing Mullarus the path of honor and integrity, combined with the ruthlessness and ferocity of a Sith and the Dark side...well, it happened just how he wanted it. People knew his name because of how strange, different, and...wrong many people thought he was.

Yes...everything went Jekyll's way...even his parents...

Cen Mullarus, the father of Krux Mullarus. He specialized in maintaining engines and hyperdrives. Hyperdrive leak? He could fix that. Engine coolants not cooling enough? Piece of cake. What Cen Mullarus was not was a smooth-talker, nor a fighter. He preferred to keep to himself. He was what people would have called a dork. He just wanted to tinker with his engines and hyperdrives for the Imperial navy and go home every night to be alone. Of course, that was until he met his wife.

Margaret Jekyll. Just like her husband, Cen, an engineer for the Imperial navy. Unlike her husband, however, she was the daughter of a Sith Lord who lived in agony that his only child was not force-sensitve. Margaret did a little bit of hyperdrive engineering, which was how she met her future husband, but mostly specialized in programming and fixing software used aboard naval vessels. She was a computer nut. Together, her and Cen became a fantastic team. Cen tinkered with hardware, Margaret with software. If not for Margaret's admiration for Cen's intellegence, even his wisdom, Cen would never have imagined such a beautiful brunette like her would fancy someone like him who just wanted to live a humble life.

Margaret truely was the best thing that ever happened to Cen. Unfortunately, when their only son was born, he would become the worst thing to happen to them. Not that Krux was a bad child. Krux had a fine, normal childhood. It was when Margaret's elderly father learned that the boy was blessed with the gift of feeling the Force as he did that completed his parents' undoing.

But Krux Mullarus never knew what really happened to Cen and Margaret Mullarus...

Fifteen minutes to Coruscant, Mullarus

Patriot's AI made Mullarus nearly fall out of his seat. It had been a while since he got so lost in thought. He almost felt a few tears come up as he remembered the faces of his two unlikely parents. Who knew such average people could give birth to one so...not average.

"Ah...alright. Yes."

Now, Mullarus could only wonder if he would ever have any children of his own one day. Certainly, the hardest part would be finding someone to let him do that. To have a child with. Who would want to raise a child with a twisted son of a bantha calling himself a Sith, especially an apprentice to the mighty Sith Lord, Darth Pyrrhus, the twisted alien who slaughters and destroys for fun. No way he would train a sweet, kind man worthy of being a family man.

Mullarus sighed. This is ridiculous. I'm dwelling on it too much.

Suddenly, Patriot shook. Mullarus looked outside and saw the hyperspace tunnel around his vessel dissapear. The glowing, golden sphere of Coruscant now lay before him.

We have arrived at our destination

"Patriot...do me a solid and look something up for me on the holonet. What...are the odds of a Sith finding...love?

The ship AI was silent for a moment as it calculated the odds. Mullarus shook his head, What a stupid question

"On second thought, Patriot...don't. In fact, never tell me the odds. Just find a garage to dock with so Stripe and I can go grab some groceries. Mullarus stood up and headed back to his chambers to dress in something more modest to go to town in.

Eventually, quite a while back, she had stopped her meditations for the day. She was so much closer now, she nearly opened all three of them at once! But, alas, the power became too much by the time the third one was half way open, and nearly threatened to consume her. After returning the holocrons to the library and gathering her weapons and other personal possesions, Udrusa had gone on a walk to the nearby town to buy herself a bite to eat at this absolutely delightful establishment.

What was its name...? Ah yes, the Winking Womp Rat. I wonder how they got that name... nevermind that, their Bantha steaks are some of the best around!

As she was thinking this to herself, she also had a rather strange thought in the back of her head: She was lonely, truly. She, there was a smuggler she had been with for some time, but that was nothing more than some devious fun for her. She had never wished for anything romantic, until... now... Why is that? Why does she suddenly care about this?

She shook the thought off when she is sat down at a table on the balcony, giving her a glorious view of the city and a rather unique ship on it, one with a Dark Side signature on it. She had no doubt it was another Sith, but... this one felt different. More... honorable? An odd trait, but one she respected. She sighs to herself, returning to the menu she was looking at and ignoring the stares from the aliens (Anything not a Pureblood, not in a xenophobic/speciest way) that she was receiving, likely due to her heritage.

[member="Mullarus"]

Bat hated the shuttle he was on. Most people liked to think that they hated all of the long communes that public transportation provided, but those people had never met Bat. He fancied that he put an entire new level on the hatred of public communes, every little creak and bump triggered an anxiety that they were going to plummet hundreds of meters to the ground.

To make it worse, he was surrounded by people. Too many people, in his opinion. The ship where he had been originally raised had it's fair amount of crew, but they rarely stood this close together in one spot. He considered himself a rough and tough individual, living on sandy and dirty Tatooine for several years, but the instant that Bith next to him started to doze off towards his shoulder, he panicked a bit.

"Excuse me, sir." He spoke softly to the Bith, though the attempt was futile. "Sir?" He spoke again, his voice a bit harder and with a slight exertion of his shoulder on the Bith's head, still nothing. "Husk! Can you move this guy?" He called out, halfway across the shuttle to his lumbering giant of a companion. People moved immediately out of the way as Husk approached, staring fearfully at the being.

The clanking of metal upon metal, and the very slight tilt that the shuttle took when Husk reached them, caused the Bith to awaken, jolting frightfully to find the cyborg standing over him, having to hunch inside the cramped space. Husk reached down slowly, frightening the Bith into a crawling backwards action "What do you want! Who are you!" It shouted in terror.

Husk stopped, nodding his head slowly to Bat who gave a grin and a nod back. It seemed as though every living being in the shuttle had moved away from the pair; and almost like a sort of juggling act, were counter-balancing the shuttle with the cyborg.

"That's much better. Thanks pal." Bat spoke, leaning back and crossing his arms behind his head.

When the shuttle landed five minutes later, the exodus of people from the vehicle would have made a refugee camp proud. The last people out of the vehicle were Bat and Husk, even counting the pilot of the shuttle who was shouting something about quitting if he had to put up with safety hazards to a foreman.

The speed at which the passengers had exited, and the shouting of the driver drew several eyes to the pair. Bat looked around at them slowly, taking in their gazes, and then gave a quick shrug. Things continued as normal.

As the Cutter Marauder silently drifted in the atmosphere of Coro, one of the many moons of planet Coruscant, "Jackson" the ships virtual intelligence system stood motionless before the inverted meditating acolyte.

"The young master has finally mastered the meditation stance ... Six hundred eighty eight, Six hundred eighty nine, ....He's almost tripled his usual concentration period, I guess his training with Master...." suddenly without warning Dex crashed down into a heap of tangled limbs and garments, his saberstaff sprawled across the deck of the training room as the young firrerreo rolled over on his back, blood from the freshly opened gash on his forehead dripped down the side of his gold colored face and unto the metallic floor. Dex laid there for a few minutes while his wound closed then slowly sat up, " Young master are you ok??? " frantically panicked Jackson as Dex slowly started making his way to his feet " You were up to six hundred eighty nine minutes of meditation and then..." Jackson watched as dex wiped a small dribble of drool from his mouth and started to wipe off his ropes, anger filled his virtual circuits as he fully assessed the situation, " You weren't meditating at ALL!! You were SLEEPING THE WHOLE TIME, weren't you?" Jackson proposed with his arms crossed like he was Dex's father.

Dex hid his smile as he walked over to the corner of the room and retrieved his saberstaff hilt. Ummm,... I was ... I mean.... I started of meditating then... dex looked into the searing eyes of Jackson and couldn't restrain his laugh any longer, I'm sorry Jackson, its been a hectic couple of weeks for me and I ... dex started to explain, but before he could finish the upset V.I system simulated slamming its right foot down and abruptly disappeared.

Dex smiled and finished gathering his belongings, Jackson was a sensitive system, but he meant well. He had been programmed within the ship as a virtual companion and even though dex COULD and OFTEN considered reprogramming him to follow the young siths' every word undoubtedly, he knew he would never force himself to do it, because Jackson had become a great friend and dex sort of enjoyed his personality.

I wonder what [member="Mullarus"] is doing right now? the firrerreo pondered as he walked the halls of the cutter. At one point an enemy, mullarus, had easily became an close ally of dex and an even bigger rival. Just the thought of besting him pushed dex even further in his training and under the watchful eye of his master [member="Darth Azurea"] his powers grew at an steady rate.

Jackson,... Are there any messages in the log?" dex asked as he made his way to the ships bridge, " No, sir there aren't " Jackson replied over the intercom system, " But you would know that if you hadn't been asleep!" the smart mouthed virtual system added as dex smiled and eased back in his captains chair, smiling while closing his eyes once more GOOD,... then I guess I'll catch up on my sleep! Wake me in a few hours if you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom