Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Sasha Voss!

Welcome Sasha Voss! If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to ask them. We love input here, and any ideas you have, feel free to speak them out. We hope you enjoy your employment here at Justice Shipping and as always, Fly casual!

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="James Justice"]

Hello. Mr. Justice. Just checking your little outfit out here. Seeing where we might benefit each other. ;)

[member="Sasha Voss"]

We have plenty of openings for well-pretty much everything! :D

Pilots, mercenaries, pretty much anything that could float your boat, we can give you a come-as-you-want open door policy, or you could go full time like Kylo, Stardust, myeslf, and Growl. If you wanna check anything out or have any questions you just lemme know!

Wow, [member="Kylo Kyr'am"], bit extreme. Never knew idle compliments equaled ocular molestation. Who knew.

Besides, I'd rather just leave all that to [member="James Justice"] anyways. People confuse me more than anything.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Well all that pure Jedi mumble jumble can do that to a person... confuse em that is. Much more clarity when one can see both in the light and dark. Just saying. ;)

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
That's the difference between you and I [member=James Justice] you flirt, Kylo on the other hand would just straight walk up to [member=Sasha voss] and say hello ma'am, your very beautiful, would you consider having dinner with me?

And yes Sasha that was a formal question I hope you answer ;)

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="James Justice"]

No worries… Keeps things fun and interesting.

And [member="Kylo Kyr'am"]…

Does that dinner include dancing?

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Nice to meet you. Hope to see you around.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

I will keep it under consideration.

[member="James Justice"]

We should talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom