Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Home [Invite Only]

Sighing as she is a little short for breath she looks coldly at him and sneers I dont wish to discuss it she said as she stood there struggling to regain her breath.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx nodded. "Whatever it was... Isis isn't who you think she is." Onyx tried to reason. "You tell me I don't know her. That may be true, I don't know her that way. But I do know who she is and I know that whatever it was, no matter how horrible, she had the right heart in doing so."

@[member="Tonya Fontana"]

Chuckling she glared at him if only you know who Isis truly was, you would see she has no heart was what played through her mind but she would not say it, she knew better than to say anything.

So where do we go from here? she asked as she remained but at least now she regained her breath.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx shrugged. "That depends on you..." Looking off in the distance he continued, "The Empire is dead, there is no denying it. Soon the remaining Sith will begin to rebuild. Whether they will stand together is..." Onyx sighed. "Unknown." He turned back to her. "However I have some plans. If you join me, we can rebuild the Empire and free the galaxy from the filth of the Jedi."

Smirking at him she calmly sighs and focuses on him as she remains there holding her side now as the lightening still resided in her body, she looked around and then back at him I have heard rumors the emperor destroyed it, it seems it is true she said as she waited.

How can I be of assistance? she asked after thinking it over for several moments and then waited for whatever came next.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx smirked under his mask once again. "The kind of 'Let's go and murder some high ranking officials' help."

Onyx moved closer to her, keeping his tone strict. "But there is one condition," he stated coldly, "You leave the crap with your sister behind. Isis is a close friend and I won't let you hurt her over something that happened in the past."

Onyx made himself clear. If he lost an ally it was his fault, but he wasn't going to have allies that hated each other. Right now Isis was an ally, he wanted to keep it that way.

Onyx nodded. "Good." In honestly he didn't believe her. But it was something she would have to prove later on. Onyx thought for a moment, seeing what else could be done. He couldn't really find anything. "Unless you need more training," Onyx started, "I'll be on my way."

Onyx knew she wanted to train some more, he could hear it in her voice. He liked it, she had a fire like Isis. "If you need more training we can continue..."

Standing there he reached into his robe's inside pocket. Pulling out a small datapad he tossed it over to her. "Coordinates. Find me there."

As she caught the datapad she smirked at him and reviewed it just to find it is in the heart of the former, now defunct sith empire and glared at him for a moment lost in thought, her mind focused itself and she tossed it back to him and began to walk the way she had come and said nothing more to him, as she departed she held herself with a new discipline and a new life... she would be trained and would end up being made into a worthy and capable adversary for just about anybody.

Getting to her ship moments later she walked up the ramp and moments later the ship departed and she left to find her own way to the planet he specified.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx made his way back to his ship too. He couldn't help but thInk of Isis while entering. He stopped himself from thinking about her. He wanted to move on from any kind of love.

As he say in the pilots chair we sighed. He didn't say or think anything. He just activated his ship and left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom