Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Event: Rumble in the Jungle

He scoffed at the human. "You are so threatened by a piece of wood? Surely a mightily armored one as yourself could not be harmed by so pathetic a weapon. Besides, this isn't for you," He lied, "Because if I know anything about jungles its about the beasts within. If your lucky, they might be tasty... but don't keep my word to that. So if you don't mind, I'm going to keep my stick." He glared at the other man. He sniffed the air thoroughly, searching for a bloodline on the fellow, to gage his weakness. Typical, human decent, and nothing important either that his people have encountered. He agreed with the fellow to wake the others, in the jungle, numbers was strength for a time. Later however it would open them up to any assortment of disease, of which they would need to be eradicated to ensure his survival.

Verz heard other people talking and took a risk that they might be friendly, at least in this situation.
"Anyone else here?"
As he called out, he tugged on his chain experimentlly, and found it attached to the large root of a tree.

Zero didn't believe the man. He didnt trust him, Let alone anybody in general. Never trust someone, even if they are your friend. He just shook his head and looked around to see other people waking up. He answerd the man "Yes, We are over here. Can you move any further towards us?"

Zero looked at the chain links to see if there was a weak point in the cuffs. They were a simple piece metal conected together around his wrists by 2 bolts. Zero tried to turn the bolts to loosen them. It didnt work. Zero went over to a near by tree, draging the man with him. He slammed the cuff against the tree. Trying to loosen the cuff. Zero scraped the bark off of the tree, but it created a sappy grip onto the cuff. This time when he turned the bolt on the cuff, It budged slightly. Zero kept at this untill one of the bolts were off. With some excitement he turned the cuff alittle away from his hand and shaped his hand so it would be smaller than the cuff and slid his hand out.

Flexing his wrist, He began to start on the other hand. and slowly but surely he got his other hand out. Now for his feet. Zero rubbed his feet cuffs on the bark to get the sticky stuff on his cuffs. and again he loosened the bolts, When out of the cuffs he was tempted to let the man with the stick be there and not help him. He left him there, and started to move towards the green midget and the four armed girl. Once there he asked "May I help you guys?"

Lon gave zero a glare as he walked away, even if the man was threatening him, he didnt deserve to be left there. Lon slipped out of his cuffs and walked over to the man. "whats your name?" Lon questioned while trying to help the man get uncuffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom