Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Weekend Auction: Backlog Edition

A U C T I O N

The final of the rather spontaneous auctions was one of the Host's personal stores. Service had resulted in the acquisition of many rewards, and now a number of souls would claim them all. Once again, the Auction was open to the Public. Once again, assets were the only currency accepted.

H U N T E R
The Hunter Lot consists of a number of weapons, tools, and other items a budding Bounty Hunter, Mandalorian, or Warrior may find exceptionally useful:A S P I R A N T
The Aspirant Lot contains a variety of items useful to the budding Alchemist, Sorceror, Etc.
*** Weekend Auction: Saturday - Sunday ***

[member="Darth Metus"]

For the Aspirant Lot:

Taralkaar, the last sword ever made by Rave Merrill.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/48248-taralkaar-the-final-blade/

One of the last Lotek'k-hide coats still extant.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/26241-ael-spring-lines-lotekk-jacket-the-kerrigan-coat/

A Kathol Junker Cannon - a man-portable, starfighter-scale ion cannon that ignores and bypasses all shields.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87083-kathol-junker-cannon/

One custom personal starship modified by the Wretched Hive, the only Tier V Workshop.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

//Just a stranger. No worries though, I can always go looking for other means to finding it. A personal datacron, versus official information? Really no comparison, no?//

[member="Vokun"]

*I take Malacia seriously, Lord Anonymous. It's a rare technique with a lot of potential for harm. If it's any consolation, the best sources say you need to be a master Jedi Healer to learn it - and I'm going to go out on a limb to guess that doesn't describe you.*

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

//True, very, about my status that is. Though once upon a time I was the prettiest of Jedi. I swear. In regards to the necessity of Jedi healer, I would believe otherwise. Teachers of the abilities were known to gift it to their students, so I have to believe, since statistically most Jedi were not Master healers, it is not a requirement. Master level focus being needed? I could see that.

Though in a time where Sith apprentices hurl small buildings - well who knows anymore?

Have a good day, Mr. Merrill.
Regards, Zaiden Prettiest Purple Princess Jedi Centaur//

[member="Vokun"]

*Ahh, so you're back, Grayson. Well, if you never learned anything from crossing me, learn this: some powers aren't compatible with the dark side. Malacia requires mastery of healing, full stop. The things you guess about and puzzle out, I know from the best sources there are. If I was a trickier cuss, I'd let you go on chasing things you can't catch. Instead, let's call this an invitation: stop screwing around looking for fulfillment in the dark side, come fix your life, and I'll see you get all the healing and skill you ever wanted.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom