Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need to recruit!

Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your husbands, tell your wives! The Reformation is here to rule all!

No, but seriously, if there's ANYONE you know that might be interested in this faction, tell them about it. They can be members of other factions. That will NEVER be a problem for us here. In fact, it's a boon to us if they are!

Why you ask?

Simple. Since our ultimate goal is to take control of the entire galaxy, that means we need to assimilate all other major galactic governments. The best way to do that is to know and understand them, and then approach them with an offer that they don't want to refuse. Not a threat, a legitimate offer. Of course some will be ideologically opposed and war will be inevitable, but having people within that faction ultimately helps us to know how to approach them from an IC and OOC standpoint. So, in essence, it's actually better if recruits ARE in other factions.

So don't be afraid to approach those that are and tell them why this faction is great. Express to them that it's better for us if they're in another faction and that we won't ask them to leave it. Our goal here is not to conquer the galaxy by force if we don't have to, so most shouldn't have a problem with that.

Remember, the best way to recruit people is outreach, but you have to be careful you don't go too far, or pester too much. If they're not interested after one or two casts, then just let them be.

Another thing that might help is some faction bling. I haven't yet come up with an idea for such, though, so I'll have to think on it some more. If you guys have ideas and the ability to create, feel free to do so. :)

*Rubs chin* I might know a few that i could draw over from personal connection. Also, we should stretch out and talk to other factions in threads. Staying to ourselves won't help and getting our name out there would. (Not that we aren't out there already.)

[member="Solan Charr"]
There are pros and cons to doing that.

Because of our end goals, the majority of factions won't like us. Getting out there too soon could make us a target. On the flip side, getting out there does also draw positive attention. We have to be cautious when dealing with other governments at this stage because we DON'T have the power to defend ourselves the way a major faction does.

That said, I'm open to suggestions on who we talk to first.

[member="Solan Charr"]
The Commonwealth has said no to meeting with us. Who else would be a good choice? TKO could be anice enemy in the future most likely. The Silvers don't like me much. Mandos are... well... Mandos. Only really leaves GA and FO as majors. GA won't like us cuz we have Sith. FO might be indifferent to is or possibly align with us depending on how things go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom