Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need more sniper rifles!

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
(I hope I'm putting this in the right place...)

Pleeeaaaaasssssseeeeee? Pretty please?

I made several searches through the approved technology in the factory for good sniper rifles. Well... all the independent/ factionless sniper rifles are slug throwers. All of the regular blaster sniper rifles are limited to a faction and/ or are military.

Whyyy??

We need a better diversity of sniper rifles. Please? Can one person submit something like that?

I am sorry if this is coming off as an aggressive rant, I don't mean it to be that way. All I want to ask is: why can't we have more unlimited and diverse sniper rifles?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Verpine shatter guns

Already canon, completely silent mechanism, projectile is small enough that it's almost impossible for Force User to deflect but it packs enough punch to go through armor of light vehicles, what more would you want? :p

The only downside is sucky fire rate but that's pretty much drawback of any sniper rifle.

Nellja

@[member="HK-36"]
:O I likie... and have a new need...

But it's not a sniper rifle. xD I freaking love it but it's not a sniper rifle (like Aurra Sing's kind)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Nellja"]
Oh they come in sniper rifle size, more damage, more range, it says it right there at the beginning of article "They ranged in size from small handguns to powerful sniper rifles."

Personally I use a pistol version of one for gun slinging and it was enough to snipe armor scales off of a dragon in mid-flight during the last event :p

But, once my technology/random crap producing company gets approved I'll draft something up for a new sniper rifle based on Verpine Guns

Nellja

@[member="HK-36"]
... I just noticed that part. :p

I think I've found a sniper rifle then! And I look forward to seeing your new sniper awesome creation!

Nellja

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]
I'm looking for something legal... I like it though! It fits with the epic name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom