Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayward

G day fellas, I just wanted to share with you one game i found on the internet some time ago. It's rogue like rpg named Wayward and in my opinion, it's realy awsome. If you are not familiar with this gender, let's say it's a sort-of-minecraft game, but that would be a very distant description. You have some basics here like gathering resources, fighting creatures, crafting new tools etc.. But every step here is far more challenging and success is far more satisfying. Simple items like torches (which are not easy to craft), will give you feel like a MAN when you craft them by yourself, even if you are woman. Tired of crappy skeletons from other games? In Wayward, you will be lucky if you survive first face-to-face meeting with them. The game has nice 2D pixel graphics, and is turn based, which is good since haste makes waste.
Oh and did i mention? It's completly FREE! And it can be run on your browser with no need of download! YAY!

You can play the game HERE. You can also download it, learn more about it, or donate some money to authors HERE.

Enjoy! ^_^

I've suceeded in running around, getting attacked by a spider, being chased by a rat, and finding a group of islands after swimming for like five minutes. 'tis is interesting, though.

What do you do? ._.

[member="RandomPirateJohn"]

Edit: I died fighting a living mushroom.

Edit no. 2: Died twice stepping into my own campfire. *flips table*

Great game once you get the hang of it.

I just died after chasing a zombie around my campfire, throwing bits of bark and rocks at it to try to kill it, since I was already beginning to die from bleeding out due to a pirate ghost attack.

I had to leave my campfire, because a pack of giant spiders appeared, and ended up running through the dark into another zombie.

I died.

Now... i should probably get to my to-do list... <_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom