Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Waves*

Hey! New here, duh, but not new to role-playing and got really into Star Wars lately. I would love to create a female bounty hunter (such a reflection on myself it's not even funny xD) but I'd feel weird since a lot of people have amazing pictures! Where do people advise going to find one? I'd love to find one for myself, but google has failed me D:

Blegh, excited to be here and will start my character sheet, thingy, once I click post. Which is in 5... 4... 3... 2...

[member="Warrick"]
Greetings and welcome to Chaos. I am not sure where everyone gets their avatars but you gotta be picky, because google sure gave a few very nice hits imo ;)

prt_200x200_1359927463.jpg

https://www.google.se/search?q=female+bounty+hunter&rlz=1C1OPRA_enSE583SE583&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIhejzhpKWxgIVQ6HbCh3RKACl&biw=1920&bih=979

Enjoy it here and you being a bounty hunter we just might cross paths in the near future!

lordmitmar

[member="Warrick"]
Greetings!

Well, that would depend on the style of art you want. Anime, real photo, something like Sempra's.

Google is a spiteful thing. You must tame the beast before you can ride it. :p

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Welcome :) There are so many members here, that it was tough for me to choose the right picture. So to make it easy, I just used one of mine. I knew that at least with that one, no one else would have it ;) Hope you enjoy your stay!

[member="Warrick"]

Welcome to CHAOS. You've had plenty of advice already. Refining a Google search by adding Pinterest or DeviantArt can also be helpful - given the volume of SW and SF stuff available.

But regardless, welcome and have fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom