Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Watch Your Back

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CENTARES
Fynn Dayemi | Izoshi | Thane | Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Raina Demici | Sharad Dhavale | Keiran Varn | Tulan Kor

N5cG5gd.png
She didn’t fire first, that was a start on how to assess the situation; a good start, too. Djorn’s own blaster pistol was raised and aimed to fire at center mass, his finger calm at the trigger until he was given a reason to shoot. If this woman was an Imperial operative, then there was a chance to reason with her with his own authority; however, that would result her death as he couldn’t risk a report written about his activities. A local law enforcer, then he would give up and claim to be part of the rebellion just to continue giving a bad reputation on their movement. Eventually he’d gotten our someway.

Her dialogue revealed her to be not an Imperial, but that of a law enforcer or otherwise.

“Not a chance!”

Disobeying her order, prepared to fire if she acted out.

“Not a bucket head, just a man doing what needs to be done; doing what others can’t.” His attempt of dialogue with the woman, trying to ease his way out of her suspicions on him. The sirens of first responders and law officers grew louder and louder; investigators would question witnesses, paramedics attend the wounded, and other deputies to close off the crime scene and set out a perimeter to patrol.

“We’re both going down if they catch us, and I’m not going to go down and let my work go to waste against this occupation cause of you.”

“Lower yours and I’ll lower mine.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom