Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Warrior's Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star-Wars-Ralph-McQuarrie-13.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide a place to honor fallen Republic/Alliance heroes.
  • ​Image Credit: The Artwork of Ralph McQuarrie
  • Canon: N/A
  • Links: N/A
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Warrior's Rest Memorial Park
  • Classification: Memorial
  • Affiliation: Naboo Park Authority
  • Accessibility: Public Park
  • Security: None
  • Description: Funded by the Rohn family after Kaiden's death, the memorial park is dedicated to all those who gave their lives for the Republic, and currently, the Alliance. The park that surrounds the memorial honors individuals, while the memorial in the middle specifically remembers Kaiden Rohn, and the soldiers of the Republic and the Alliance for their dedication to duty. There is a plaque instilled upon the jet-black marble, inscriped: MADE IN LOVING MEMORY OF KAIDEN ROHN AND ALL THOSE WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES IN THE VALIANT DEFENSE OF THE REPUBLIC AND FOR THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE.

POINTS OF INTEREST
The park leading up to the structure is equally gorgeous, however the landscape around the memorial is itself, a wonder. Flowers and flowerbeds dot the landscape, with scattered memorials for individuals that died in the defense of the Alliance, and the Republic. Several statues honoring notable Jedi and heroes, while the larger memorial structure, hosts a visage of a Republic trooper with his hands clasped in reverence. The structures that join him are inscribed with names of fallen soldiers- with bountiful room left for more names to be added. The structures stand at an impressive 20 meters tall, towering over the landscape and providing a sense of peacefulness and stillness to the air- and the undeniable sense of mourning. At the base of the statue, is a very prominent Havoc Squad emblem, carved recently into the marble by Kaiden's father himself.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

After their son's death, the Rohn family realized that they would have no grand children, that their bloodline would end and their hopes of Kaiden finding a peaceful life would never come to fruition. Using the money they intended on Rohn starting an education, and the money they both accumulated over a lifetime of successful scholarly and archaeological work studying Ancient Sith and Old Sith Empire archaeological dig sites. After realizing what they could do with the money, the surviving Rohns pooled together their resources, effectively sealing them into an average life, in lieu of the affluent lives they lived previously, to fund this impressive memorial.

The memorial stands as a testament to both Republic and Alliance soldiers, given the two entities shared histories, and at the request of the Rohn family, specifically due to Kaiden's service in both, and more importantly- his dedication to both. As such, the memorial stands for the soldiers and troopers that gave their lives in defense, or in service of, the Alliance and the Republic.

I noticed your image lacked a link, however, after doing a quick google search, I found that the artist had no website. In fact, it seems like this image was uploaded by a fan thus, making it impossible to source it to the original artist beyond what you have here. With that noted, I'm going to continue with my judgement.

Please put N/A besides links if you have none and expand on the Historical Information as it's a little short.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]​

Yup, I know. I'm just noting it since the Codex needs images sourced with a link to the origin - something that is impossible to do in this case. :)

Oh, and one more thing, please link the planet the memorial is located on. Do that and it should be good to go!

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom