Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War Games: A Slicer Competition [Interest Check]

Evasion Studios
shall-we-play-a-game_preview.png
An Anonymous Source has broadcast an invitation over multiple streams and encoded in several messages. Those that find this invitation are free to attend a competition. This competition will be among the best and brightest of the slicer community to narrow down a team or perhaps just one individual that will go on to be given a specialized job.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
This competition will be run by an outside party to ensure fair play, and clues will be delivered by PM to the parties in play. This will not be easy, and it won't be able to be cheated either as the person running this knows the end goal and how to get there. The person running this will also be giving out the job at the end of the competition to the winning team or individual.
This thread is an interest check to see who will want to participate. Once there is a number that will work for the 'duel' more details will be posted, and a thread will be started.
Please comment if you wish to participate in this thread. And please make sure that your character is up to the challenge. We're looking for slicers to apply.
[member="Sargon Vynea"] | [member="Logan Valde"] | [member="Chloe Hinata"] | [member="Magena Dray"] | [member="Oswald Winchester"] | [member="Dashal Vance"]​
Note: I will be participating in this event, but I am not the one who is running it.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Count me in. My droid slices for me, but a droid is just a tool and a possession anyways, right? :p
(Truthfully, I accidentally forgot to remove my slicer/agent droid from the character deletion thread and it was wiped out, so now I just remotely NPC it from the ownership of this character...)
Wait, do we have to be tagged to participate? As in, that little list at the bottom there? :c

Evasion Studios
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] No you don't have to be tagged to participate. This is simply an interest check thread, and the names put on here were the ones I already knew about. Glad to have more people who would like to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom