Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Wanted: Explorer(s)

I'm looking for an explorer or group of explorers who might have a reason to be poking their noses into the Tingel Arm. Sebastian and his family are looking for a way out of the uncharted world they've been calling home for the past 13 years... Given its location and the fact it's not mapped, it really would have to be someone that's simply adventuring as there's no other reason to be out there (Unless you come up with a reason! I'm open to "the Force led me out this way" if that's the route that would be preferred)​
I'm especially interested in writing with someone I've never interacted with before. I'm not sure if the rest of the Sorrel family will make it off world (we'll brainstorm ideas I'm sure) because I do plan on just writing Sebastian and not the whole squad, but whatever happens happens.​
Hit me up if you're interested!​

Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian

200.gif

Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian

Please do not feel like you need to match the length of this post, I just wanted to explore their life a little! Here you go, and thanks for writing with me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom