Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED: Arms Dealer/Manufacturer

im looking to hire an Arms dealer as a sub contractor.
does anyone own a small Arms business and is willing to do a business deal RP. or does anyone want to start an Arms manufacturing compony and use the RP as a IC reason to start it?

im going to start a compony that makes droids but i dont like how companies on this site make everything so im want to make life hard for myself to arrange a deal with a small arms company who can be subcontracted to make the weapon components for my droids.

ideally it would be a small arms manufacturer who could set up shop within my factory to work on the weapons

i know i don't need to go into so much detail with my compony but if figure if it works it just adds that little more depth to my compony and if it doesn't..... who cares

Matreya

@[member="Brin Vext"]
How about a high tier? JAC (James Armor Companies) is rather adequate with guns - even owning a subsidy specifically for crafting them

@[member="Kasamann"]
ideally it would be a tier III that can be subcontracted or a tier II that i can buy into getting them to work for my compony (not exclusively but as part of a contract)

[member="Brin Vext"]
How about simply signing a contract that brings them together? Then your in control of your own company, have resources from a higher up, etc

(Kasamann is myalt)

i could but that would not be as fun as trying to run a smaller compony. and as i said, im not a fan of super companies that seem to make everything from battle ships to plush toys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom