Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want a master force user to duel

Can be Sith, Jedi, Templar or other. I just need you to be very powerful. No planning or plot is needed. You don't need to win nor give me the win, this is not a dev thread, I just want to test my character out.

[member="Darth Ferus"]
I've been reading your threads, Monologue Slayer. They're mildly entertaining (which is saying a lot) and I'd be glad to fight you. Are you comfortable fighting the mentally ill?

If anyone else wants to duel in a separate thread, simply say so. This thread will never be finished.

[member="Horror"]

Monologue slayer? I take it that's because Ferus has a tendency to attack while someone is talking? Or is it because I talk to much D:

But a never ending duel.

you_shall_not_pass_by_entroz-d5gjs4j.png

Sounds awesome. Shall we fight for three days and three nights? And then continue some more?

What type of fighting style are you looking to fight against? I have two Masters that I could use if you want. (Both Sith) One has a very force eccentric fighting style, while the other is a very lightsaber/Melee oriented lightsaber style.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus, from what I've observed, speaks in short sentences and conveys the other things racing through his mind via body language (a frown, clenching of a fist, a smirk, etc.) so it would be the former. I was speaking of this application thread when I said it would never end. We could have a long-lasting duel, but Horror, being the dark side version of a Matukai, would certainly outlast him in terms of stamina if he is not decapacitated. But the thread itself could be infinite; consisting of countless fights between us with the winner, for whatever reason, leaving the loser alive to heal and come back for more.

[member="Horror"]

You'd be surprised the sheer amount of stamina an Iridonian raised Zabrak would have. Especially one who trained in the Force to extend his endurance in a melee fight. Course, keep it a range and you'd be able to outlast Ferus no issue. If you could keep it at a range.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

Just don't traunt so as to forget the thread completely. A few people've done that.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Fair enough. I'll make the thread.

[member="Arrbi Betna"]

Hmm, expert marksman, peak human physical condition (Batman?). Seems good, but is it good enough? We'll see. I'll make the thread

[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Arrbi Betna"]

Before I create the threads, I want you to know that Horror uses a disruptor rifle as his main weapon and those tend to...completely disintegrate what it hits instead of simply piercing it. I was initially planning on making some reason for him not to have this weapon, but if you're okay with it and want to fight Horror at his best so far, then I will be happy to oblige.

[member="Horror"]

Krest carries on his person two hidden sabers that he will use without hesitation. One is built into his mechanical hand and more likely then not if this hand gets pressed against you, the saber will activate. So if you're alright with a surprise hidden saber, I'm alright with a disruptor. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom