Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Tall

Vhrendai Embersky

Jerrick was apparently more known then he had figured, as he walked across the plains of Mandalore. He was reading in his helmet's HUD about something dealing with a lone Czar, and a big fire fight. Apparently he was also viewed as a vigilantly. He remembered the vampire hunt well, and was disappointed they had escaped. As he walked his Zealot rifle clanked on his back, along with the vibrosword on his back. On his sides were two dissauders just itching for a pull of their triggers.

All over his body was clips, and thermals, each clip had different ammunition inside them, and along with his is Zodiac armor, he was a walking tank with speed, and strength to match it. "I swear those two women were so close, I could have smelled their hair, which is weird..." He cracked his neck, the Vonduun Crab attached to his body through piercings in his armor that couldnt be seen.

"You know what really sucks? They we're so pretty..I bet one was good in bed...damn...." He sighed to himself. "I should have brought flowers not guns....maybe chocolate, OR MAYBE A FREAKING ROCKET LAUNCHER!!"

Some people didn't know when to shut up. And as I walked quietly on my old homeworld... I found one of those people. A man I hadn't seen before was walking along, making a racket about the women he had failed to bed. Already I wanted to make him shut up. Perhaps a good beating would make him grow up a little? You win some, you lose some kid, I found myself mentally telling him. Maybe I was just misunderstanding what he was saying. Didn't really matter though. It had been awhile since I had gotten into a good brawl. Now was the time to change that. With a grin I put on my helmet, glad to hear the little click that meant it had attached to my armor. Here we go! Believing myself to be so far undetected I picked up a large rock (roughly the half the size of myself) and hurled it towards the man. If he didn't see it coming (which was possible, seeing as it came from behind him)... well, he might be smashed. I was 10.5 feet tall myself. This chunk of stone was half that size. Pretty hefty... Now that I was thinking about it, maybe I should have just yelled at him...

[member="Shado CZ MK 001"]

[member="Vhrendai Embersky"]

What this man didint know was Jerrick's abilities made him quite the soldier, he heard the sound something large being thrown in the air makes, that swwwwoooossh sound. Jerrick automatically reacted, and jumped around with a spin kick, kicking the rock, and breaking it into smaller pieces. "Hey!" He said turning his attention to the...very large mando looking his way. "This isn't the stone ages anymore." Jerrick was six foot even, and when he saw this man, he had to look way up at him. "By the Mando'ade you are huge!" He said in respect.

Jerrick may have been a goof ball, but he was also prone to great amounts of respect, which he had already for the mando. "I am afraid though, the bigger they are, the harder they fall, and I am after your heart now big boy." He said, pulling his dual Dissauders.
(Which can be found in the link below, along with the rest of his abilities and equipment).

Slugthrowers with the abilities to eat through any armor with the acidic rounds. Taking aim, he unloaded the clips at the man's chest, reloaded them with amazing speed that was probably record breaking, and put them back into their holsters.

Hmm, so he was fast. Very, very fast. That would prove to be a slight issue. But it was nothing I couldn't handle. Years spent under the knife of Sith Lords and scientists alike had made me strong. Very, very strong. Taking this man down was possible. It would just take longer than I had originally hoped. This was the challenge I was looking for! Grinning from underneath my helmet I whipped out my lightsaber. The black blade sprung to life with a wondrous snap-hiss. Before I even had much time to react there were acidic bullets whizzing towards me. Several were cut down with one swing of my blade. Others slammed into my armor. A few shot past me. Being fast was one thing- being fast and 100% accurate was another. Of course... I was a rather large target. Most of the rounds were now eating into my chest. Good thing I had regenerative abilities. At least one went all the way through me, clinking to the ground. Just a few moments later the hole it left was almost completely filled up. Still hurt like hell though. Still grinning I leaped forward, blade moving to slash down on his shoulder.

As the large man stood there swiping away his bullets, and also being pelted by them, it was obvious that the man had some regeneration factor...or he was just stupid. Then the man was stupid enough to jump at him, and try to cut off his arm from the shoulder. Jerrick's reflex augmentations kicked in again, and he saw it happening at a much slower rate then it was happening,
Timing was critical here.
He took a few steps forward, so he would just jump behind him, and Jerrick could just sweep kick the man as he would just cut air, and with the kick, Jerrick would rise from the sweep, drawing his pistols, and kicking backwards unloading the clips again at the man again. "Too slow." So what felt like minutes to Jerrick, were really just mere seconds in real time.

PERSPECTIVE CHANGE: 1st to 3rd
The man moved forward, quickly, apparently planning on moving around Ember. By now it would be crazy to say the Czar wasn't fast. But how fast was he, really? This was what his opponent briefly wondered before he moved into his next strike. Being large meant having a good reach. So in the split second that Shado started to turn, first going forward, then moving to the side, the Vizsla pivoted. Understandably his momentuem was still at work. First he spun his hand and arm, aiming to strike the man who moved past him. Secondly he let his body follow, spinning so he followed his blade, ending up with his left side facing his vod. The lightsaber in his right hand did a secondary chop to help get rid of more of those nasty bullets. Ember was able to move with good speed (partially due to his own implants). Good enough that his movements took him once more out of some harms' way. Four rounds were caught in his chest. None passed all the way through his body. That was good. These would take less time to heal than the last. But getting rid of the acid would be a painful experience.

Now that he had finished his counter-move Ember went for his next attack. Quickly he swung out, feigning a slash at Shado's left side. But then he moved his left leg up and out. Hopefully this would catch his opponent, who as far as he knew would be trying to dodge again. To finish this round of attacks he let his left arm shoot out. If successful it would allow him to grab a hold of this humorous Mandalorian...

The vod was good, real good, Jerrick had to give him that. With the bullets that hit him, this would come in handy later for Jerrick, but it didnt matter at the moment as a fist slammed into his face. His head went with the bunch, but his reaction, and reflexes would not hinder down by such a hit, as his left hand took out his sword, and blocked his first blade, the mando would then block more bullets with the saber, it was safe to say this man was way to coordinated for his height. The fellow vod then grabbed for Jerrick, and he would let it happen, but throw his body into the man, jumping into a head butt, it wouldnt phase Jerrick with recoil as he was indeed hardheaded, and then would come in with a knee to the stomach of the mando. he had dropped his pistols but still had his word, his other free hand on the other side would come in for a nice jab to the ribs after the kneeing to the gut.

Had anyone other than a Czar done what Shado was doing now... well, they wouldn't be in the fight much longer. The average person's fists would do little to someone such as Ember. But a man who was more implant than human?... Now that was someone who could do damage. Instead of the man's fist lightly bruising him, it was threatening to break both his bones and his armor. All the while Ember kept holding on, doing his best to take the hits. One hand gripped onto the man. The other still clasped onto his lightsaber. If he could just focus for a second... Both legs moved, wrapping around Shado, in an attempt to pull them both to the ground. Meanwhile he did his best to tighten his left hand's grip on the Mando. Meanwhile his lightsaber went to slam into the man's back. Should he be successful... well, they'd be on the ground, and Shado would be cut nearly in half. Or at least his back armor would be.

This was starting to turn into some kind of love hug thing that Jerrick wasnt sure if he was comfortable with. The mando's legs wrapped around could mean anything at this point, it was known time from time for small battles to turn into love making, and Jerrick just wasnt ready for that kind of commitment to this man yet. With the sound of wooom from the saber, Jerrick knew what was coming. taking the sword out of the small lock it was in with his free one, Jerrick moved it behind him to block the lightsaber.

"Try to get all cuddly with me? Then stab me in the back? I thought that was a woman's job?" He said. Now take note, Jerrick's top speed in running was 32 miles an hour, this meant his legs were his strongest weapon. He had cracked Czar rips with them easily. So he wrapped his own legs around the man, and squeezed with all his might with them, and didnt stop beating the man's face with his other free hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom