Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Waking Up (Character Reboot)

Harris sat across from Alexander II, slowly drinking a spirit in the corner of a noisey cantina. They may not seem like it, but Harris was the Ex-Premier of an emerging state, and the man sat across from him in formal military attire was the Emperor of his own world. Oh how had the times changed.

"I remember after the attack, just holding on as aids quickly grabbed respirators and shuffled me onto an escape pod. From their tales, I apparently was pretty beat up, and next thing I knew I was waking up on Tatooine or somewhere like it, all patched up and laying on a medical bed. I was eager to get back, but communications were down, and from the sounds of it, I'd been out for some time."

Harris paused and grabbed his drink and took the last swig before flagging over one of the waiter droids. He smiled and handed it the empty glass and asked for something a little stronger, to which the droid quickly turned away and disappeared behind the counter.

"It sounds like quite the experience, I'm just glad you make it out okay. You are one of the best men I know, and my father never had anything bad to say in his short reign."

Harris smiled lightly and shook his head, "Thank you, your Imperial Majesty." He glanced up and caught the droid making it's way back towards him with a sweet smelling liquor. Harris smiled and slid the droid some credits before taking the drink. "Sir, I have been summoned to a meeting of a military order, and my old friend is at the helm. You may know him?"

"Do I?" Alexander shifted in his seat, he was interested.

"Yes, Mike V'trechen. He has offered me the position of president. I'd like you to accompany me, the only thing we'd need is a ride."

Alexander sort of pulled back upon hearing the name, "V'trechen?" He just kind of glared at Harris, "That wouldn't be a good idea. Especially not since I removed him from office."

"You will be my guest, If Mike want me, we have to move as a group. You Fel's are hard to come by."

Alexander laughed lightly, "Fine, but we are going to need a ride."

Emperor. Allegiant General. Imperator. Lord. It was interesting how Savik had went through so much, in so little time. But now? Now was a completely different story. He had accompanied his cousin back to Ossertian for some type of political meeting.

He rembered the last time he had been on Ossetian quite clearly: It had ended in a successful Military Coup which enabled rule of the Fel's back. But at what cost. The regime of Mike V'Trechen had ended. He was thrown out of his castle, and ran over with a speeder. Figuratively speaking of course.

But now, Savik was meeting with a man he had assumed was long dead. Premier William Harris. The man responsible for his families lack of power.

"Your alive then. I wasn't sure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom