Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Wake The Weapon

In a lab at a black site, and kept from prying eyes Doctor Sorren held up a datapad in his lab coat and examined her vitals. A chief officer approached,
“We have a problem Sorren.”
Turning in his well groomed black beard, his pale blue eyes fixed on the officer,
“What is it now Lt. Poll?”
The Officer frowned,
“Intel was intercepted, a detachment of soldiers is coming for The Weapon.”
There was sound of blaster fire.
“You need to wipe all files, and institute Operation Black Hole”
Sorren sighed,
“Who is the force coming to get her? Alliance? Imperials?”
The Lieutenant looked at him with a pause.
“So.. they authorized this.. those sons of..”
The Doctor pulled up the files on his datapad.
“Black Hole is in effect. Thanks for the warning.”
As The Officer left, Dr. Sorren called on the computer,
“Use code #423981/P. Initiate!”
The fog around the bacta tank began to thaw, revealing slowly so black hair as fine as paint on a canvas, and a blue forehead, then nose and mouth. As it thawed a young woman could be seen in a jumpsuite, and then here eyes suddenly opened and she threw her hand against the glass. The Doctor raised the glass and helped her out, she began to void water, and took a deep breath.
“Welcome Pandoria to the galaxy! I am Dr. Sorren, your creator. How do you feel?”
She looked at him with her greyish eyes that flickered blue.
“I.. feel.. cold.”
The Doctor smiled,
“We must get your armor on. There is not much time. Do you know your mission?”
With a rather soft voice she said,
“Bring balance, eliminate all threats to the Balance.”
Dr. Sorren nodded,
“Over here. This is your armor. It can withstand blaster fire, a lightsaber, and most lower level explosives. You need to understand I will not be able to join you. Here is a repository of inflrmation I created to answer and guide your first steps. He took a glowing orb and handed it to her. Touching it she felt a surge through her body as her mind was recieving coding that converting into commands and data.
“You are magnificent my daughter. I hope you will do much to give us an edge against the Sorcerers.”
The Armor slipped around Pandoria and then sealed.
“They are coming.. you must not let them take you by any means, do you understand?”
Pandoria looked at him as if to convey she understood.
“We shall reunite on Corellia. God Speed my Daughter.”
With that he fled. The Blue Girl looked around and held her hand out, a current of pink mist that formed into a line, and then shot into wall causing the stone to crack and a hole to form with a puff of smoke.
Stepping out into the hall where there was snow on the floor she saw armored infantry running towards her, a voice shouting,
“The Asset is live! Repeat! The Asset is out of containment! Switching to stun rounds!”
Blue balls of electric light flew over her head as she looked and saw it disappear. Turning back to the men in black ops uniforms, their visors jade green.
Pointing her hand, many of them where thrown backward into the sir, her eyes flicking magenta as she called two serpentine beams of matching color that then dug into two of the soldiers that shouted, “Aaah!”
Her foot steps showed toe maeks in the snow for it was a mesh around them. Soldiers followed, armed with shields and sabers of white, this group wore white and searched for her. Suddenlt one was raised in the air, his head smashing into the low hanging roof of thd corridor.
The Warriors swung their white hot blades at her, them bouncing off her armor and sending sparks dancing around her, she pointing her naked hand conjured oink bolts of lightning that wormed arouhd their shields and brought them down writhing in pain as their bodies burned.
Pandoria made her way to next corridor, where an E-Webb was set up and began firing, a great stream of red came at her. The Weapon kept walking as the fire hit her armor and bounced off the walls, the troopers looking aghast as she came to barrel and placing her hand on it crushed it and threw it at them. She made two magenta blades appear on her knuckles as she stabbed on trooper in the throat and then cut another across the torso, making him collapse.
Her eyes glowed cobalt as in her head she followed a map of the facility to the hangar.

CURRENT MISSION - Trouble Will Always Find You...
Immediate Goals -
1: Don't die
1.1: Lay Low
2: Ensure that the drakeling takes the space-sickness medicine. (IN PROGRESS)
3: Rendezvous with a friend on Corellia.

FRIEND(s) - N/A

FOE(s) - Unknown

TARGETING ACTION(S) - Pandoria Pandoria

"Look, I know you don't want to do this." the Lasat held the metallic instrument in her hand, her face a mix of pity that gave way to grim resolve. "But you leave me no choice." Thrashing about in helpless abandon, the drakeling snapped far and away from the vile liquid that was upon the metal silverware's person. The Vanquo Drakeling used every fiber of her meter long body to avoid the medicine at all costs, something that brought no shortage of headaches to the otherwise unflappable Lasat.

"Manda above, Beviin, you're fifteen!" the sole bipedal organic scolded the stubbornness of her pale-scaled compatriot. "You lost your space-legs, and now everyone is apparently showing up!" she sighed, leaning back before addressing the astromech at the helm of the modified Mandalorian Patrol Boat. "Geena, a sitrep, if you please?"

Nothing changed, SNAFU, in all honesty - and the drakeling proved that she required both the Lasat's innate Force and the Utility Droid's iron grip to keep her restrained. "Shall I administer-?" "No needles!" the Lasat rebuked the utility droid. "Doc, the last thing we need is for Beviin to upchuck fire, and if that happens, you have to repair it!" Once more, the Lasat leaned forward towards the bow of the ship, as the grounded Sojourner huddled while a military insertion occurred overhead. "Why are they here?!" She exhaled. "On the one planet we do a rest stop at?" The astromech - Geena - didn't have much of a helpful answer, other than as long as the conflict was occurring, they were sitting ducks. If discovered, the Lasat and company have to try and evade whatever they threw at them. While the drakeling lapped up the viscous smelling medicine, the Lasat exhaled and weighed her options.

"We can't go around, can't go under, can't go over..." she reasoned. "We'll just have to go through it-" This, needless to say, was poorly received by most in the crew. "We can't sit here forever!" she explained. "I'm going out there, and getting a closer look-if we're lucky, I can act as a scavenger for them - so we can at least make it to Corellia in one piece!"

Lastly, she turned to Beviin, to further push the medicine down the unwilling reptile's gullet - only to find the spoon empty. After a beat where the Lasat dryly thanked Duality for the small mercies in life, she turned to the utility droid. "Make sure you all stay here, I'm going out alone."

With that, she donned the final bits of her beskar'gam, readied her weapons, and entered into the outskirts of the operation.

TAG: Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus

The path to the Hangar was barred with waves of troopers using all their arsenal to try and halt Pandoria’s advance. Armored guards with force pikes charged her trying to subdue her with the electrical charges at the tips, she commanding the Force levitated out of their hands the pikes, and like great needles of iron, she administered pain. Walking away fro kyhe scene, the Guard was pinned to the snow clade walls and floors.

When she reached the Hangar another retinue set up, this time a man in a flight jacket, with a black leather and red glasses stood.

FABCD9FB-D365-49BA-A29B-19E6D79B6629.jpg

“Well, well, well.. so The Weapon is a woman, how poetic, ‘little Pandora, and her box, releasing upon man her great pox.’ Do you like it?”

As he spoke troopers with launchers stood, priming rockets.

“It is simple really, surrender and you will be my guest. Resist and well.. end up like these..”

With a press of a button the ships the ships in hangar detonated into great balls of flame, black smoke flooding the hangar.

“To be or not to be’ the queston pointed to thee. I hope you will make the right decision.”

Pandoria looked at the men with rockets, her eyed calculating wind speed, the angle, and her own options of evasion. Raising her hands upward, she gave the disposition of surrender.
The Man in Res Glasses responded,
“That is a good girl. Self preservation is the chief of virtues.”
Suddenly two great beams of magenta swirling from her hands and stung the rocket men, one firing off a rockert that soares ovef head in curve. Pandoria dropped low and began running on her toes to strike another trooper who’s launcher she lifted up to fire at the cieling.
The Poet Boss sighed as he drew a blaster pistol,
“Vain Youth.. so certain and yet in you Wisdom cannot be found!”
He began to fire at her, his bomts bouncing off the armor, and as she turned she began to walk, he bare mesh feet softly moving across the cold steel floor. He aimed at her head, a bolt ciclong and flying, but stopping right between her eyes, the tip of the energy almost touching her skin. Then tilting her head with her glowing eyes, she sent the bomt flying back into the Poet Man, making he fall to the ground. She then turned away and stepped at the edge of hangar bay, seeing a great many plains of white powder. Before her a wide world, and then a galaxy.

Last edited:
Immediate Goals -
2: Investigate the commotion.

FRIEND(s) - N/A

FOE(s) - Unknown

Trudging through the snow, she cursed the fact that she and whoever designed this base had similar definitions of "cozy yet covert", as the distant sound of explosions accentuated the siren-song of the Force that she felt. Whoever was wanting out was powerful, as if made to use the Force as an instrument of battle... but something felt strange. Whoever this was, wasn't a Sith as one would expect someone going through the rigors of conditioning would be, nor were they a Jedi. Ordinarily, Kebii would leap at the chance of speaking to someone who remained untouched by the philosophies of the Jedi and the Sith, but with so much going on, she kept herself ready.

Fire-staff in hand, an azure armored and beskar-cloaked figure would strangely climb her way into the hangar, rather than out... the two women would see clearly that both were Force users. For a long beat, Kebii remained perfectly still, surveying with eyes unseen the decimation caused... She of all people knew that not all Force users exhibited the virtue of patience and temperance, and it would seem this woman was no different. Clutching her fire staff, the Mandalorian made her declaration. "Hey! Who are you, and what do you want?"

The Weapon made her way actoss the cold plains, her breath flying in vapor as she looked to the sky, she stood out on the white backsrop with hed blue skin, shimmering silver armor, and black hair. It was only a matter of time till someone spotted her, and that was when she heard a voice calling to her. Pandoria snapped her magenta wrist blades of energy, her eyes sparkling like stars as she scanned and caught sight of an armored figure holding some sort of staff. She calculated the distance to fire her beam weapon, when she sensed it, that swirl in the wind, it blowed inside and strengthened her, the power of those she was to hunt, and that dwelt within her. She kept walking with her bare-feet on the cold snow, she came into rang of the figure who was clade in Azure steel, Beskar according to her scans. She held her blades attatched to her hand tp her side,
“I sense It in you, the flow, the strength of the Sorcerers.”
She then considered her query,
“What I want.. is balance. Imbalance shall be met with the full might of my destiny.”

Meanwhile back at the Hangar the Poet rose up and moaned, his glasses broken which he tossed aside as he then pulled a plate from underneath his leather coat.
“Argh! Little Pandora has teeth..”
He grabbed a radio from one of his felled troopers and too up a rifle.
“Pandora’s Box is open! Repeat Pandora’s Box is open!”
As he started walking out into the snow, there was a loud boom in the sky as two black gunships descended.
The Poet then said.
“How frozen and how faint I then became,
Since words would fail to tell thee of my state.
I was not dead nor living.” (Dante’s Inferno, Canto 34)

Immediate Goals -
2: Investigate the commotion.

FRIEND(s) - N/A

FOE(s) - Unknown

Even beneath what protection the beskar'gam could offer, Kebii felt the chill in the air. From the weather, and from the practiced traipse of the woman before her - no, a weapon - no, a woman. She remembered the tenants of her home, of the lessons imparted to her by both Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale and the Lilaste Order, she would not strike first.

"Yes, I have the "flow", the Force." the Lasat admitted. "But how will you achieve balance? Through-"

The twitch of her ear as a third party radioed in, and the sonic thrum of two gunships descending onto the location they were in. With a hiss of Karabast, the Lasat let loose the Force to gracefully fling the woman inside the hangar. While they would both be closer towards the mysterious poet-officer, in her haste the Lasat wished to be out of the open field - the maxim of "Always Be In Cover" ringing through her ears.

Skidding close enough to speak, she gestured to the officer with her Fire-Staff and addressed him next. "...You're a man of letters. I would ordinarily like that," she glanced at the man's attire up and down. Time to get some answers. "...Are you affiliated with the Empire of the Lost?"

Last edited:

The Weapon considered how to answer hee inquiry about how she would achieve Balance. Here programming told her that ahe must conceal her Destiny. The hun of gunships interrupted the exchange and then the Lasat flung Pandoria back to the Hangar, she somersaulted and landed on her fet, her eyes glowing pink as she looked at the Lasat who had used The Sorcery on her.
The Poet was making prints in the powder when he saw Pandoria and an unknown figure dart back into tue hangar. He took the radio.
“Cover the Hangar, shoot anything that comsws out.”
He made his way back where he was greetss by the Newcomer.
“Well what do we have here? Making friends Little Pandora?”
The Lasat directed a question fo him as he pulled out a cigar and lit it.
“Empire of the Lost, are we not all lost in this dreadful life?”
He took another puff,
“Do you know what that is?”
He pointed at Pandoria.
“She is quite the troublemaker, a Cora who will bring quite the flame to the galaxy.”
Pandoria rose up as she made those hae ribbons of magenta and prepared to send them like pythons into the Poet.
“Now now behave Pandora.. we are all just getting to know one another.”

Immediate Goals -
1.1: Investigate the commotion
2: Rendezvous with a friend on Corellia.

FRIEND(s) - N/A

FOE(s) - Unknown

Rapidly the window of negotiation was closing, and the Lasat intended to gather as much intel as she could. This figure... despite the eccentricity being reminiscent of a certain Egg-Obsessed Emperor, seemed not to be affiliated with the Empire. But it was clear that this "Cora", this "Pandora" was something the mysterious man knew.

"A Cora?" Kebii'kara echoed, trying to swat aside the tendrils as they approached the suited man, giving the weaponized woman a hiss. "What's that? What is this place?!"

The Poet puffed his cigar and replies to her query,
“That is as they say, Classified. Now, if you would help me convince Pandora to surrender, there would be a weighty purse for you.”
The Weapon eyed them both, hee routines running in her head. The options were to kill them both with hee projectile weapon, to concentrate her onslaught on The Poet and flee back into the cold snow. Pandoria’s eyes shimmered magenta once more as she formed a spear of energy behind her back. She was cornered by the Lasat and The Powt, and hee orders were to get to Corellia.
The Poet looked at her eyes glowing with pink rage,
“I saw the fire of a thousand suns on her face, and The blossoms in her hair, nothing but doom and despair.”
The Weapon prepared to throw the beam blade like a javilan, she tired of hee fine words.

Immediate Goals -
1.1: Investigate the commotion
2: Rendezvous with a friend on Corellia.

FRIEND(s) - N/A

FOE(s) - Unknown

"I can imagine a weighty purse..." The Lasat admitted. "But trouble alone isn't worth the credits. I will ask again, sir, what is a "Cora"?" she looked at the woman head on, not making any moves to strike, but clearly preparing to dodge should violence escalate. "Because if what was done to this woman was... against her will," she would note the wreckage around her, "And I have reason to suspect that she was an unwilling party; I will have to decline your offer."

Kebii'kara Solus was a Lasat of principles, passed down from her mothers, her mentors, and formed from her own wanderings of the Galaxy. She just hoped not to die so swiftly because of said principles, despite the comfort of her faith.

The Poet puffed his cigar and replied, “Cora, goddess of the Netherworld. That girl is going go send the galaxy to the Netherworld. She is dangerous unless properly controlled.”
Pandoria looked at The Poet with a fire of magenta in her pupiks and then she hurled the javilan of matching colored energy at him, which he evaded by rolling and rising.
“See! She is unhinged! My people can help tame her and ensure that hades is not unleashed upon the galaxy!”
The Weapon looked at the Lasat and said to the Lasat’s mind,
“I must go to Corellia. Please, do not let him obstruct me. I am only a threat to imbalance.”
Pandoria could tear through the Poet with ease, but she needed a way off world and this Lasat might oblige her. The only hurdle was this Man who with his eloquent rendition was trying to paint her a monster. But she wasn’t a monster, was she? In truth The Weapon had no memories, only the present. She had no sympathies save to serve her purpose and rendezvous with Dr. Sorren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom