Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vyperion Assassin Droid Mrk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To make an assassin droid that melds with the society of the planet it's on
Development Thread: N/a
Manufacturer: Justice Systems
Model: Assassin Droid
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Can add knowledge of unorthodox weaponry before shipping. (Lightsaber knowledge costs extra though.)
Production: Limited
Material: Durasteel and Agrinium with syntheflesh over the two metals
Classification: Fourth degree
Weight: 90.7185 kg
Height: 1.8288 meters
Movement: Bipedal
Armaments: Can use most personal weapons. Aeaxis Power Core overloading*
Misc. Equipment: Heat sensors, Force field generator, Memory chip, and an internal agenda that is always updating for it's upgrades from it's memory chip based around sight and the droid's condition.
Description: The Vyperion Assassin Droid was made for war originally, and it was made to meld into different societies depending on the planet it's made on (mostly is made in humanoid race appearance though). However, during the 400 year darkness, the tactics of the droid were mostly unused due to the Gulag Plague killing a lot of the populace of the galaxy. The droid model's usage sank into the depths of the abyss until the first droid went to it's 2nd upgrade. The droid is capable of learning languages faster than the normal human can, almost like a protocol droid. The droid is made of a lot of durasteel with Agrinium over it and syntheflesh over that, so it's durable, yet just as weak to lightsabers as a normal droid would be. The Vyperion droid calculates scenarios too fast for it's own good, as the many others have proven to the owners. Despite it's calculation speed, it adapts just as quick, but it's actions are slower than it's "thoughts" at times.
Primary Source: [X]

*The power core overload is a final attack sort of thing, it cannot be used without a huge amount of energy and it blows up the droid as well as itself. One use and yer dead, so I do not wish to see any abuse.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Eddie"]

Edits -
Could you add more description -
expand on it's strengs, it's weekenesses and something that gives an idea of what it's like.

Manufacturer - could you find the full name of the company please

I did the favor of sorting out the template for you so just copy and paste

Intent: To make an assassin droid that melds with the society of the planet it's on

Development Thread: N/a

Manufacturer: Mersonn... whatever (I dunno if it's industries or what after Mersonn)

Model: assassin Droid

Affiliation:

Modularity: Can add knowledge of unorthodox weaponry before shipping. (Lightsaber knowledge costs extra though.)

Production: limited

Material: Durasteel and Agrinium with syntheflesh over the two metals

Classification: forth degree

Weight: 90.7185 kg

Height: 1.8288 meters

Movement: Bipedal

Armaments: Can use most personal weapons.

Misc. Equipment: Heat sensors, Force field generator, Memory chip, and an internal agenda that is always updating for it's upgrades from it's memory chip based around sight and the droid's condition.

Description: The Vyperion Assassin Droid was made for war originally, and it was made to meld into different societies depending on the planet it's made on (mostly is made in humanoid race appearance though).

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Edited, but if the manufacturer can't build a droid, care to name a few that can do so? I simply took a guess at the company's functions in the site before I found the full name.

Added the power core as a last resort weapon, said it needs a huge amount of energy to use and made a note using * that I do not want to see it used wrong as it blows up the droid as well as itself.

Evi'lik said:
The Vyperion droid calculates scenarios too fast for it's own good, as the many others have proven to the owners. Despite it's calculation speed, it adapts just as quick, but it's actions are slower than it's "thoughts" at times.
Could you expand on what this means please?

This sub would benefit greatly from a couple of bullet pointed strengths and weaknesses for this model when compared to typical battle droids.

What is the self destruct similar to in potential? A frag grenade?

[member="Evi'lik"]

For example:

Strengths:

-Uses Synthflesh to blend in with its environment
-Can be easily reprogrammed for new languages for redployment

That sort of thing?

I'm still unsure what the quoted paragraph means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom