Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vulcan Military Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=10.5pt]Corporation Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]Vulcan Military Inc

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] One on Empress Teta and on of Tatooine[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Tatooine and Empress Teta[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Military Training and Supply[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: The two companies, Vulcan Industries and [/SIZE]General Hardwick's Military Training Industry's, have decided to merge into one company. By doing this they hope to become a one stop shop for those who posses new (or old and need of more training) armies.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: We request Tier 3. Vulcan Industries is about 3 threads and one sub from tier three already with contracts with high end companies, and Hardwicks also has his first misc thread. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]​[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: The Merging of these two companies means that we will be offering alot more bang for your buck. Now you can get your troops trained and armed at the same place! On top of that you no longer have hope and pray that the blasters we train with will allow your troops to transition into the use of yours. Now you can have them trained with top of the line weapons and then take them home!! Of course we still offer these two things seperatly for those who have one or the other, but the point is that any of your weapons or combat training needs can be fullfilled [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt](This does not yet apply, to interstellar warfare and we are not responsible for any actions taken as a result of our services)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Subsidiaries[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: none [/SIZE]

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

Three threads and one sub is not almost Tier III.

You can merge your companies, but this will not result in growth. Corporate mergers very rarely turn out for the best in the real world, and I don't see any indication as to why it would be any different here. Please edit this to say Tier II, and then link me to the two other company subs so I can archive them.

[member="Darth Janus"] I had two subs and one of my contracts was with a tier six company. Not to mention precedence has shown two companies on here merging and getting growth by one tier.Honestly collectivly we have only 1 sub and 2 misc threads to get tier 3. If you want we could do a dev thread. just tell me what you want us to do them on

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

If you want this to be approved as a Tier III, one of the companies merging needs to be a Tier III. If it isn't, this company will be approved as a Tier II, and you will need to fulfill the requirements for Tier III with new threads revolving around the new company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom