Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Voyuta, Voss-Togruta Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.

DornImAuge

Searcher of the forces paths
Voyuta, Voss-Togruta Hybrid

Intent: As I asked my self which species to play, I remembered my two favorite species: Togruta and Voss
The hybrid is meant to combine their appearences less strong and to form an interesting remote living mix culture forming something new. Both in looks and playstile.

Image Credit: N/A

Canon: N/A

Permissions: N/A

Links: Togruta: https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAHegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2g0wMRZqX2nBIqLfNzJzSt
Voss: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Voss_(species)
montreals: https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjABegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw2jFqa_7CRoQ6LRLwCgJ7SO
lekkus: https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw00s2BmHbmvNtz6O6XlvaZS

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name: Voyuta

Designation: Sentient

Origins: The fusion of Voss and Togruta through a cooperative colony project.

Average Lifespan: 126

Estimated Population: Rare around 576 thousand individuals

Description: This hybrid species from the planet Tenegra is the product of a cooperational colony project. It is humanoid, features montreals and lekkus together with hair and has a colourfull skin. The eyes have visual attributes of compound eyes.

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Breathes: Typ 1

Average Height of Adults: 1.55m to 1.85m

Average Length of Adults: N/A

Skin color: red to blue, other colours are yellow, orange and black

Hair color: striped in combinations of mainly two colours of shades of white, blue or red; or orange, black or yellow.

Distinctions: They posses montreals and lekkus which barely reach under their shoulder height. Also special in addition to those being relativly small to their Togruta relatives, hair grows between. Both montreals, lekkus and hair share the same combinations of colours and stripes with the colours being shades of white, blue and red. Various patterns on the skin and face show their ancestry to certain regions and populations. Much like any humanoid species they have a generaly very similar anatomy including a binary gender differenciation between female and male. The irises have visual attributes of compound eyes.

Races: Differing ratios of Voss and Togruta genoms result in appearences ranging from more Togruta like to more Voss like.

Force Sensitivity: High

Strengths:
• distinctive spatial perception and awareness
• if force sensitive: instinctiv low grade pre cognition acting as a normal sense, feeling future movements of physical objects of the next few seconds in the range of a few meter
• weak natural camouflage

Weaknesses:
• easily flooded with to much stimuli if untrained and even than just less
• sensitiv and vulnerable to high frequency sounds

CULTURE

Diet: Omnivor, preffering what their planet offers. Including hunting smaller animals and eating wild crops and fruits.

Communication: humanoid communication, speaking basic

Technology level: Galactic Standard, ath bows

Religion/Beliefs: "Death and life are nether bad or good. From life does death emerge and of death does life feed. But unlike death, life is limited to it's own existence. Without life there is no life, with only death there will never be life.", famous speach of the captain of the Konclave defending his colonisation project.

General behavior:
As a very social species, the communes they grow up in are of a high importance. To their affinity to loyality and nature comes a life friendly attitude of the population, which is visiting the temple of the wardens and seers in numbers of hundrets per day the place is also the center of spiritual activity. There is nothing more unusal of this species than their so called ath bows, atmospheric plasma bows. With the isolation from the galaxy, the colonists searched for alternatives to blasters which they couldn't produce and found them bows. As the archaic weapons and the technological evolved people they were, a rapid evolution of their newly prefered "survival tools" appeared. The outcome was a spiritualised high tech bow. Since then, every young voyuta not only travels to the warden temples valley for getting approved mature, but also to get tested if worthy for the construction and wielding of this awe full weapon. Others join the ranks of the seers, the inhabitants of the temple guarding the planet and their people. This is a heritage ranging back to the Voss who only survived in a single city against the whole species of the gormak with the help of seers. Now, this tradition lives on on Tenegran.
The citys of this semi arid world posses "canals" for local wild life, with the back thought that this can prevent natures repression by urbanization.
Voyuta are diurnal, hunting and collecting inhabitants of life rich home. They usely try to destroy a preys brain first, fast and in a single strike to honor the victims right of having no pain and fear to reach death. What don't know it's dying can stay in it's last momemt of life forever in mental peace. An attitude most outsiders would call bizarre. But names can be considered simple, everyone only has one. second names are rare.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
During the gulag plague, a group of Togruta colonists left their world Shrili, hoping to found a civilisation of peace and prosperity much like the anscestors who once settled on Kiros. But there designation must had a remoteness unreachable for the plague and in a safe range of galactic conflicts. When passing the permelian trade route they received a call of voss ship. After the arch enemys of the Voss, the Gormak, smuggled the gulag infected goods into the city of Voss-Ka, a group of a few hundret uninfected Voss was choosen to take to space. Their mission was to meet with outsiders to ensure the ongoing of the Voss's existence as the seers confirmed. The missions of both species joined and with the guiding of the Voss seers, they safely navigated through uncartografed space, reaching Tenegra.
"The paradise world of reachable dreams. "
Over the centurys their species eventually merged into one...

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
DornImAuge DornImAuge

I'll be conducting this review for you. I appreciate the thematic elements derived from both the Togruta and the Voss, but this submission will need to be cleaned up and having several errors corrected before it is ready to be approved. I'll highlight those throughout.

1. Intent.
Intent: As I asked my self which species to play, I remembered my two favorite species: Togruta and Voss
The hybrid is meant to combine their appearences less strong and to form an interesting remote living mix culture forming something new. Both in looks and playstile

Note the highlight. This should be corrected to read play style.

2. Links

This is quite messy. In most cases, the actual link appears to be buried in a search string. I'd encourage you to use in-line links, rather than pasting in the whole URL, but in any case the search string should be removed.

In case you need help with the links: Togruta, Voss, Montrals (note: you misspelled this Montreal), Lekku.

3. Origins.
Origins: The fusion of Voss and Togruta through a cooperative colony project.

If you refer back to the template, this refers back to the planet of origin. As such, please link Tenegra here.

4. Estimated Population.
Estimated Population: Rare around 576 thousand individuals

Unless there are other majorities present on their homeworld, 576,000 individuals is a sizeable population. This would be Planetary, not Rare.

If you refer back to the template, note the scale: Unique (1 individual), Semi-Unique (extremely small number, the first or last of their kind), Rare (a few groups), Planetary (large concentration). It would be a rather sizeable jump to go from a small handful (Semi-Unique) to 576,000 as Rare.

5. Description.
Description: This hybrid species from the planet Tenegra is the product of a cooperational colony project. It is humanoid, features montreals and lekkus together with hair and has a colourfull skin.

Proper spelling is montrals.

6. Breathes.
Breathes: Typ 1

Spelling error here.

7. Description.
Distinctions: They posses montreals and lekkus which barely reach under their shoulder height. Also special in addition to those being relativly small to their Togruta relatives, hair grows between. Both montreals, lekkus and hair share the same combinations of colours and stripes with the colours being shades of white, blue and red. Various patterns on the skin and face show their ancestry to certain regions and populations. Much like any humanoid species they have a generaly very similar anatomy including a binary gender differenciation between female and male. The irises have visual attributes of compound eyes.

Same comment as earlier. The proper spelling is montrals. And note two other misspellings here: generally and differentiation.

To avoid this review becoming too lengthy, I'll pause here to allow you to address the points so far. I would also that you take the time to go back through your submission, as there are numerous spelling errors throughout that are similar to those that I've highlighted so far.

Those are my thoughts. Please let me know if you have any comments or questions in light of my review. Otherwise, please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom