Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vortex Missile "Fantasma"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levanthal Eastwind

L
Nuke_2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES

• Timer
  • Partical Accelerator
  • Safety Kill switches
  • EMP
Strengths:
  • This nuke can destroy a a massive chunk of area (Matches Tsar Bomba)
  • Creates an EMP effect that disables all ships in it's radius, but if a ship moves fast enough it can avoid
  • No material can survive it
  • ​May not be detected until activated
Weaknesses:
  • The EMP effect isn't selective, it will take out any ship
  • The EMP effect looks like a blue explosion that travels slowly for a 4 mile radius (takes 5 minutes)
  • It cannot be activated and then taken into hyperspace
  • Can blow up if too much heat is applied
  • Has a 5 minute activation time
  • The particles can be detected on radars and nuclear scanners
  • The ship carrying it is disabled upon activation
  • Can go thermal Nuclear without warning if too much heat is near it (50 mile radius)
DESCRIPTION
The nuke is a highly explosive bomb that was meant to decimate armies, no one is spared from its explosion. The explosion from it has the same power of the sun (ours). The ship carrying it will be blown up and the crew will die. The particle accelerator has uranium particles smash into each other at high speeds causing a reaction and extreme heat. It basically go thermal nuclear (50 mile radius).

Weight: 50 tons
Size: 15 meters
Power Output: 3.86x10^26 watts
Blast Radius: 22 miles

[member="Levanthal Eastwind"]

Due to this being a "Superweapon" by your own words, I'm going to have to ask that this weapon system be toned down considerably. Superweapons are banned per Factory Rules. If you would like for me to push this back to the Pre-Factory so you can work this out, I will happily do that. However, if not, I am going to have to deny this submission.

Please tag me with your decision

Levanthal Eastwind

L
[member="Alden Akaran"] usually super weapons are not one use only, like the Death Star, where it can be used multiple times, but if I need to change it, I will

[member="Levanthal Eastwind"], the thing here is not the frequency at which you wish to use the submission, but the context of the submission a superweapon in the first place. Superweapons have a hard ban against them unless otherwise determined by Site Admins for explicit use in a Site Wide event. Again, I can move this sub to the pre-factory where you can work this into the rules and guidelines of the site if you would like. Otherwise i am going to have to deny this on the premise of breaking site rules.

Levanthal Eastwind

L
[member="Alden Akaran"] I added to the description and turned down the effect radius to less than a 20th of what it was

[member="Levanthal Eastwind"], even though you have toned down the weapon, this is still very much a superweapon system with the destructive capacity you are attempting to build into it. Especially since you are attempting to make the munition undetectable and an EMP in addition to its already devastating power. I am going to deny this on premise of being an infraction against the Superweapon ruling. If you feel I have wrongly denied this, you are more than welcome to submit a Second Chance on the submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom