Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Void stone auction

A cache of void stones was obtained on Azure while Cathul was busy with an As-Aki patient. But because Cathul doesn't operate a defense contractor and she was a Force-user, it was decided to be in the best interests of Azure and its public finances to auction off the supply.

All the proceeds will be used to rebuild Azure.

Item for sale:
- Shipment of void stones (enough for limited production project)
- Any form of payment accepted, but credits and equity preferred
- If bids include starfighters, no more than 24 (Azure's hangar capacity is ICly that much)

--------------------------------

OOC:

- Auction ends at on September 24 at 11:00PM EST
- Be nice to other players
- No excessive bids
- Have fun
- No joke bids
- Tag myself and the last top bidder
- Void stones were acquired here (20-post thread where the auctioneer refrained from using the word "the")

Matreya

10 million credits, a promise of further financial aid from Val'hala, persons to assist with Azure's medical standpoint, as well as a shipment of MerrTitan - enough for a limited production item

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Matreya

Damien Daemon said:
10 million credits, a promise of further financial aid from Val'hala, persons to assist with Azure's medical standpoint, as well as a shipment of MerrTitan - enough for a limited production item
Forgot to tag my competition

[member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Cathul Thuku"]

The auction is now closed. The winner is:

[member="Damien Daemon"] (since I have personally no use for a limited supply of MerrTitan, the credit contribution rises from 10M to 33M, in exchange of which I will have no MerrTitan to my name)

Matreya

Whoa. Did you just decide what my company did? Lmfao. I offered in a previous thread to spend all out 33 million, but that was not this auction. Take that to note.

I will return to that offer from before, but in doing so, and accepting the 33, that is it. Nothing more. Because the addition of aid, financial and medical, the 33 would then be even more significantly larger.

So, you want the 33 or the other bid?

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Edit: Also, forgot to add, even if you chose to turn down the MerrTitan and want cash, its hardly more than a few hundred thousand. One day, after enough sales, it will be more expensive. But at present triple what I offered was bought for 2 million.

Matreya

The money is yours then, after I can get the link for examination.

That being said, Merr-Sonn does offer charity. If you need assistance, for your planet or else, than contact Valashu on Val'hala.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom